YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority) to launch Commercial and Industrial Scheme Delhi
The YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority) has announced to launch two of its land schemes. A launch of 650 acres land will be done by the authorities under the scheme. This will be provided for commercial as well as industrial purpose. YEIDA will also auction 5 other lands where it will provide to auctioneers who are willing to set up 5 star hotels.
YEIDA will launch the land scheme on 10th Jan 2018. The details have also been given that the auction will be done for land that is near the Jewar international Airport.
- To make the process of launch more effective and to create awareness the government will provide with the facility for application via official web portal services. The authorities have also stated that it shall be auctioning over 10 acres of land each for setting up 5 star hotels on five individual plots of land.
- The authorities also stated that the land for auctioning are located in Sectors 29, 28 and 21. The statements were officially stated by CEO- YEIDA – Arjun Singh Vir.
- To make the process more fair the government will allow the applicants to place their bids for auction of land that will be available for time limit. The government will offer the convenience of placing the bids using twin bidding system – Financial and Technical.
- Presently the authorities have also set up a lowest bid price fixed at Rs 34,000 for each square meter of land.
- The authorities have also stated that it shall be opening the process for second bid by 10th Under this system the bidders will be able to place bids for industrial plots and other mixed land usage.
- The authorities have mentioned that the bidders will have the convenience of placing open bids for land. The process of allotment of the land will be considered after looking into the financial and technical whereabouts of the company.
- The authorities have also made it very clear that under the second bid system the customers will be able to place bids for over 660 acres of land available.
- According to the updates, bids for 24th sector will be done by second bid for 9 plots. Besides bidders will also be able to place bids for overall 5 plots in 33rd A set of 146 plots will be auctioned in 32nd sector measuring 5 to 10 acres.
- The authorities will also open bids for plots in sectors 29 and 28 for 80 acres and 120 acres in measure.
The authority has announced the launch of these schemes with an aim to develop the region and urbanize it. With this the authority aims at introducing more commercial and industrial projects within the region.
Other Schemes –