View and Download BSF Payslip and BSF GPF/CPF payslip online
Are you in BSF ? Do you want to know the procedure to view and download BSF payslip and BSF GPF/CPF pay slip online? If yes then you are in the right place. We have consolidated the easiest way to see your hard earned money ie BSF Payslip. Please let us know if you know a better way to view and download BSF Pay slip, we would be happy to include that in our post.
Process to view and download BSF Payslip and BSF GPF/CPF payslip online
- You can View and download your BSF pay slip and GPF/CPF pay slip at http://bsf.nic.in
- Step 1: Login to the BSF website by clicking the above link;
- Step 2: You will see three menu bars under the cover photo of the website. The first menu bar has a black background, the second has a red background and the third has the dark red background. On the third menu bar, click the link “PAY & GPF / CPF”;
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the http://bsf.gov.in website;
- Step 4: On the new web page, you will find the “Sign In” option on the top right corner in white text on the blue background;
- Step 5: Click on Sign In;
- Step 6: The new web page of the BSF website will open which will ask you for your login details (username and password);
- Step 7: Your username is your IRLA number – enter your IRLA number on this BSF web page
- Step 8: If you haven’t changed the password, the default password for BSF Payslip is your date of birth – enter that in the password box in the DDMMYYYY format;
- Step 9: Once you are logged in successfully, you will be redirected to the BSF pay slip and GPF/CPF pay slip page;
There are three different pay slips you will be able to access on the page you just logged in to. If you want to view the BSF GPF pay slip, you can view, download and print it from here. If you need to see the BSF CPF pay slip you can access that as well on this page. Your monthly BSF pay slips are also available on this page. If you want to see the pay slip for the current month, or any month in particular, you can select the month accordingly.
- You can also View and Download the BSF salary slip or GPF / CPF pay slip by accessing the http://bsf.gov.in website directly
- Login to the BSF website by clicking on this link or copy/pasting it in the address bar of your browser;
- Click the “Sign In” option on the top right corner in white text on the blue background;
- On the BSF website page that opens next, enter your username and password;
- Your username is your IRLA number and the password is your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format;
- Go to the pay slip page directly at http://bsf.gov.in/SitePages/Login.aspx?
- You can go to this page directly and enter the username and password as specified above.