Wide use of LPG for cooking purposes across the nation has no doubt made our life easy. It has saved the common man from the trouble of getting limited quantity of kerosene oil from the rationing system. Moreover, it is clean, easy to use and certainly much safer than kerosene or any other medium, if handled carefully.
There are several government companies that provide LPG connection to the community. For example, Indane, HP, Bharat Gas.
And HP Gas has now further made getting the LPG connection simple for their users. One can easily get it online.
Hindustan Petroleum, in short HP Gas has its individual online interface known as “HPGAS Consumer World” out-and-out for their customers. Those who wish to apply to become HP Gas customer, they need to sign up over the link given on their web site on the Customer Portal for a new HP Gas Connection. It reads as a hyper link “Apply For HP GAS New Connection”.
Let’s have a look at the complete procedure:
- You first need to create an account with lawful and active email ID, as this ID is used for any future communication. The right format of your email ID should be: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not forget to follow the correct password guidelines. Your password must be between 8 to 12 characters, it should have at least one digit and one alphabetic character, and it must not have any special characters.
- In case customer faces a problem on the online interface, they can go to their nearest HP Gas Supplier or Broker to apply offline. As per the residential address, they will guide the customer to their nearest HP Gas Dealer, from where they should apply.
- One should make certain to attach appropriate official papers with the application, otherwise there will be a stay in getting a new connection.
- The new policy to get new Gas connection has raised up several questions related to residential address and multiple connections at one residential address. Customer will have to display lawful documents to verify that they have two kitchens at the same address.
- Before you submit the application, it’s always advisable to get clarity on all such uncertainties from the HP Gas Dealer.
So what do you wait for? Just visit their website http://lpgconnection.in/2013/10/hp-gas-connection-application-online-status.html . It will show the hyperlink to make an online request on the home page itself.