In this article we are going to provide the details on how to pay Kolkata traffic police case or fines online. Kolkata traffic police has made the system to provide the online view of the traffic fines or case check system and to pay it online. It is indeed sheer challenging and extremely difficult to regulate the traffic control systems in Kolkata, being the eastern regional commercial center hub and having unmanageable traffic due to the narrow roads, viz., G.T and B.T. Roads in particular. We are going to provide the details on how to check your fine or case and pay it online.
How to Check and Pay Kolkata traffic police cases or fines online
- You can input certain information to get the information on your pending fine or cases by visiting the link https://126.96.36.199/CaseDetails.aspx and you will see the below screen.
- Enter the concerned Vehicle Number, last 5 digits of the Chassis Number, your email address and your mobile number.
- Click on the submit button and you can see the fines or case details. If you have entered the correct email and mobile number then you will also get the details through email or SMS will come to Mobile phone
- You will also get the option to pay kolkata traffic fine online through Net banking
- Once the payment is made you get the SMS and email that you had entered earlier
If you do not want to pay the fines online then you can do it offline as well and below is the process and details on how to pay it offline
Steps to pay Kolkata traffic fine offline?
You can visit any union bank of India or any UCO bank in Kolkota to pay your fine. You need to have the vehicle number and last five digit of chassis number to pay fine the bank.
You can pay traffic fines physically and to do this simply go to the respective Traffic Guard up to 15 days from the date of the fine and show your fine slip to get back the seized documents from the concerned Traffic Guard.
Who is authorized to collect the traffic fine on the spot?
Any Traffic Branch Officer of the rank of Inspector of Police is authorized with a receipt book and citizens can pay their traffic Challans or fines directly to them after getting the receipt from the concerned official. In order to verify the genuineness of the Traffic Challans or fines to prevent corruption, the concerned vehicle-owners can contact the following numbers at their discretion.
|Kolkata Police Head Quarter||+91 33 2214 5000|
|Traffic Control Room||+91 33 2214 3644
+91 33 2242 7248
+91 33 2214 1476
+91 33 2214 1475
|Toll Free 1073
Vodafone 2000 & 2001
Kolkata Traffic Police Authority has specifically mentioned in their website the measures to check traffic police fines, their genuineness and authenticity. Moreover, you can lodge your complaints online and get redressed within optimum time.
This measure not only increases convenience for the vehicle drivers as well as checks and controls corruption to a great extent. This is is a very good initiative by Kolkata traffic police and will improve the traffic system in kolkata and will also generate lot of awareness.