LPG is a basic requirement in each and every household. This article provides data on how can you update the telephone number of ebharatgas. You can also download the phone number update form. You all must be aware of the fact that now LPG subsidy will only be provided to your bank account and a confirmation message will be sent to the phone number or mobile number. You can check details on how to link bank account to get LPG subsidy.
Here we are providing the details on how to change your registered mobile number in Bharat Gas and the steps to register for ebharatgas online . Yes the process is present and very well documented and is very easy to do. We are providing the detailed steps on how to update or register phone number through ebharatgas form download.
Download and update Phone number of ebharatgas
As per the official website of bharat gas to update phone number you need to submit the form to the LPG distributor. Below are the detailed steps to update the phone number/
- First you need to download the phone number update form which you can get from this link (www.trafficchallan.co.in/ebharatgas-phone-number-update-form.pdf)
- Download this form and will look like below
- Fill the form properly. Duly fill the fields. These include consumer number, Consumer name, mobile number and landline number.
- After that, submit the duly filled form to your LPG distributor.
- Your mobile number will be registered and updated within a weeks’ time.
Mobile number update is required for IVRS or SMS refill booking. Mobile number is required for any alerts or update for bharatgas and is a very good facility. Landline number can only be used for IVRS booking.
Just to provide details on bharat gas LPG that this fuel was first time introduced by Burmah Shell. It was sold under the name Burshane. Now this is a generalized term used to quote LPG. Later its name was changed to Bharat petroleum, which was undertaken by Government of India.
Bharat Gas, which is part of Bharat Petroleum, continued to lead the fuel market over last 30 years. The online service of Bharat gas is available on bharat gas website. Through this you can get registered and get a new connection too.