Delhi Jal Board Bill (DJB) is an Act initiated by Delhi Legislative Assembly to supply portable water to the population. They have come up with a new service where payments can be made online on their Revenue Management System payment gateway website. This article basically focus on Paying Delhi Jal Board online.
Procedure for Delhi jal Board DJB Online Bill Payment
- Find our KNO by entering your Zone, MR No, Area Water Connection No. under know new KNO section on the website.
- Register on the website with KNO, mobile number and email id.
- Once the registration is done select the pay online option on the website.
- Enter New KNO No.
- Select the amount that needs to be paid.
- Select the mode of payment from Net banking, Credit Card or Debit Card).
- Enter the verification details of the bank selected.
- A confirmation receipt will be immediately displayed on the website with the transaction ID. Print it or save it for future reference. It will also be emailed to the user immediately. In case of any delays then the user will receive the payment receipt in the next 48 hours. But in worst scenario if the payment receipt is not received in the next 48 hours then log a complaint in the grievance cell on the website. Note: there might be transactions charges as per the bank policy.
This method on paying Delhi jal Board DJB bill online saves time and energy for the user and avoid due date hassles and late payment charges. Also it saves the time invested for making queues to pay the bill for water supply. Even if the Delhi jal Board bill DJB is misplaced or not received by the user, duplicate Delhi jal Board bills (DJB) can be viewed on the website. Further to this, balance enquiry and last bill payment receipt can also be viewed online. Besides paying Delhi jal Board bill online there are facilities like apply for new connection, apply for mutation, track application status added on the online website portal.