Living in India has its own advantages one being the Aadhar Card. To ensure its citizens are able to get facilitation from various benefits like direct bank transfer or sisbsidies, it offer them Aadhar Card. Its twelve digit number is now mandatory to link a bank account so that you can transfer your salaries, pensions and other cash transfers easily.
Among the largest banks of India, ICICI bank is a popular destination for direct bank transfers. The bank owns around 3200 branches and allows customers easy access to its 10500 ATM all over India. However since ICICI bank hasn’t made it visible to connect Aadhar card to its accounts we would like to help.
Documents Required to Link Aadhar Card with ICICI Bank.
Before going to the bank there are few things that you should take with you. This will allow you to avoid taking unnecessary trips back to your home. So here’s what you need to take with you
- Original Aadhar Card along with a clear photocopy.
- Your ICICI customer Passbook
If you don’t have your Aadhar Card than don’t worry. Many lose their cards whereas some are in the process of getting one. For that reason you can easily download your Aadhar card’s electronic version that has digital signature. It will do fine when you visit your nearest ICICI bank to link your card.
Step by step procedure to Link Aadhar Card with ICICI Bank.
To link your Aadhar Card to your ICICI bank account you need to follow the simple steps listed below.
- Visit your own ICICI bank branch or the one that is nearest to your office or other location that you frequently visit. Ensure that the photocopy of your card is clear and can be read easily.
- Ask for the required form from your branch that you are visit. Fill it up and make sure you write everything correctly. There is no need to revisit the bank to repeat the process. Take precaution especially when writing your Aadhar card number.
- When you are done, return the form to the bank and ask for a receipt. Do remember that the linking process will take around two weeks.
And that’s it. You will now have your ICICI bank account linked directly with your Aadhar Card.
Other Important Articles that you Would like to read.