Aadhar Card Status Check and Aadhar Card Link with SBI
In this article we will provide the process on how to check Aadhar card status and also to link it with SBI bank account. Aadhar card seems to be more and more important as each of the government policy is going to be attached with your Aadhar card. In our previous articles we have already posted how you can apply for an Aadhar card online .We have also posted how can a user officially post a complaint regarding your Aadhar card. Now it seems many of our readers want to know that can we track the status of already applied Aadhar card.
The answer is yes and you can check your Aadhar card status either online or using mobile sms. Before using this facility you should keep the acknowledgement slip which was provided to you when you have applied for it. You can also print aadhar card online and is valid all around the india.
1) Aadhar card status check using official site
You need to go to the official link to get your status which is mentioned at the end of this article.
You will see this screen when you will click on link.
Please enter the Aadhar card enrollment number in the first text box. Then enter the enrollment date and time in the second text box (please note that you have to enter the both date and time in this text box, format of the time stamp would be in dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) Then enter the text in the image shown below the third text box.
2) Aadhar card status check using mobile sms
check Aadhaar status by sending SMS as “UID STATUS <14 digit enrolment number>” (e.g. UID STATUS 12345678901234) to 51969. If your Aadhar has been generated and SMS is sent from registered mobile then you will receive the Aadhar number otherwise only current status will be communicated
Aadhar card is becoming one of the most important identity for all Indian citizen and now the newest feature is to link your aadhar card with your bank account. This will help us to get subsidizes LPG gas cylinder and has been made mandatory for the entire Indian citizen to link the aadhar to their bank account.
Step By Step Process to link your aadhar Card With SBI Bank
- Download this SBI aadhar Link form
- Fill this form with all correct information
- Take a photo copy of your aadhar card
- Take a photo copy of your PAN Card
- Submit These all documents at your nearest SBI center
Benefits of linking Aadhaar card with a SBI bank account
- Government is now providing many subsidies having aadhar card linked to the account. Aadhar card can now be used to do KYC process in all bank and it has become online.
- LPG subsidy can be taken very easily.You can now port LPG connection.
- Scholarship will be directly credited to this account if it is linked to aadhar card
- Pension will be directly into your bank account
Aadhar card linking to every financial institution is now one of major part in Indian economy.
You can also use the currency converter tool present
Link to check status of aadhar card
You can get the form from the below link which can be used to link your account