1st January 2015 is the date when modified Pahal DBTL scheme would be enrolled in entire India. This is the latest buzz around my community these days. A lot of people have gathered near respective LPG (Indane , Bharat and HP) Gas distributors about what does this last date mean and what should w do. Requesting you to please share this post on Facebook if you think it can help your friends
What this generally mean is you will not get subsidized gas cylinders post 31st Dec 2014, you will have to pay the maximum amount. If you have enrolled in Pahal DBTL Scheme then you will get the subsidized money back in you account.
Now I also went to my distributor and stood up in the long queue to find out which forms do I need to fill to enroll in this scheme. He gave me a form which said write down your 17 digit LPG ID. I was not aware any such 17 digit LPG ID. I have been booking my LPG gas for almost 5 years and never have been asked my 17 digit LPG ID. Now the question arrised from where can I Find my 17 digit LPG ID for filling my LPG subsidy form
How to Find your 17 Digit LPG ID for filling Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy form (Indane Gas)
- Please follow this link (http://indane.co.in/findlpgid.php)
- Please enter your distributor name in the form
- please fill the customer number in this online form
- please enter the number present in the capta and press proceed.
- After you have pressed proceed it will give you your 17 digit LPG ID for Indane gas
How to Find your 17 Digit LPG ID for filling Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy form (HP Gas)
Please follow this link (http://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/HPGas/FindYourLPGID.aspx)
There are two methods available for this
Method 1 (quick search)
- Please type your distributor name
- Then fill in your customer ID in this form
- Then press proceed
Method 2 (Normal Search)
- Please enter your state in this form
- Please enter your district in this form
- Please select your distributor from the selection box
- Please enter your customer number then press Proceed
Both the method will give you your 17 digit LPG ID for Pahal DBTL Subsidy For HP gas
How to Find your 17 Digit LPG ID for filling Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy form (eBharat Gas)
- Please follow this link (http://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/main.jsp?opt=about)
- In the normal search option Please select your state
- Please select your district in the next box of the form.
- Then select your distributor in the next box.
- Then enter your consumer number and press proceed.
this will give you your 17 Digit LPG ID for Pahal DBTL scheme for Bharat Gas
Steps To find your 17 Digit LPG ID for Subsidy
|Steps||For Indane Gas||For HP Gas||For Bharat Gas|
|1||Click on the following link:||Click on the following link:||Click on the following link:
|2||You’ll get two options: Quick Search or Normal Search. In Quick search
Enter your Mobile no./Aadhaar card no./Distributer’s name OR
In Normal search enter your state, District, Distributer’s name
|You’ll get two options: Quick and Normal search. Under Quick search, enter the distributer’s name. Type at least 3 letters of the name and then select from the mentioned list.
|Select “find your LPG ID” from the list given in the page. You will get the option under “No need to login to access these” segment.
|3||Enter your Consumer no.||Enter your consumer number OR
Enter your Mobile no./Aadhaar card no.
For under Normal search enter your state, district, distributer’s name and registered mobile no.
|Enter your registered Mobile no/Land line no. OR Aadhaar Card no.
For Normal Search, enter your State, District and Distributer’s name along with your Consumer number.
|4||Enter the correct Captcha shown on the bottom of the form||Enter the mentioned unique code||Enter the unique text shown in the box there|
|5||Click on proceed||Click on Proceed||Click on the Proceed button|
Other Important Articles relating to Pahal LPG Subsidy