DBTL LPG Subsidy is the most talked about things these days. LPG is a part and parcel of every Indian. If you eat food in your house you know about LPG. Most of us were not aware of the fact that the cost of each LPG cylinder was much more then what we used to pay to our distributor. The difference of each LPG gas cylinder that we consume is born by Indian government.
Initially this scheme required aadhar card to avail subsidy (Pahal DBTL). But since the rollout of aadhar card has been a big issue so the government decided to roll out DBTL scheme even if you do not have an aadhar card. So eventually this Pahal DBTL scheme is now modified and you can avail this scheme even if you do not have your aadhar card. This scheme has been rolled out to 54 district of India. It will be rolled out to rest of India from Jan 1 2015.
Step by Step process to Link your bank account without Aadhar card to avail DBTL LPG Subsidy for Indane Gas, Bharat gas and HP Gas
- Please download form 3
- Please fill all the required field
- Submit this form to your bank
- Please download form4
- Fill his form and submit it to your LPG Distributer
Why is government implementing DBTL scheme
There are a lot of reasons government wanted to implement DBTL scheme some of them are
- Since commercial LPG cylinder did not offer this subsidy they used the back door to get the subsidized LPG Gas cylinder
- Distributers were misusing this subsidy to make benefit out of it.
- There were a lot of people who were using these subsidized gas cylinder to run their LPG fitted cars
- This will eradicate the miss use of subsidy.
This wrong use of subsidy was causing a lot of money to the government which were hampering other beneficial projects.
Benefits of DBTL Scheme
- Since the money of subsidized LPG gas cylinder will directly go to consumer, Distributers cannot black the subsidized cylinder.
- A lot of lower middle class families will have to open a bank account to avail this facility and this in return will help lot of financial institutions. PM Jan dhan Yojana is a step forward to open bank for everybody in India.
- Since everybody will have a bank account then there is a high chance of getting Banking institute a fillip.
- Government will have much more money in their pocket to spend on other projects
Some Usefull Articles that you may like to read