Will MS Dhoni play in IPL 9 and 10?
The answer to this question is yes MS Dhoni will Play in IPL 9 and 10 for Rising Pune Supergiants as captain.
Justice Lodha made a historic statement in IPL money laundering and spot fixing case, he said that CSK and RR will not play IPL for 2 years. Well this has come as a shock for many Ms Dhoni Fans. Most of us including me are now wondering will Dhoni be part of IPL 9 and 10.
Justice Lodha said that owners of CSK and RR cannot participate in season 9 and 10 of Indian Premiere League which effectively means that their respective teams are out of the completions.
Indian senior batsman Sunil Gavaskar have come out in support of MS Dhoni and have asked for a fresh auctions in IPL so that the members of CSK and RR get a fair chance to play and entertain people. The situation is still not clear as India have never seen such situation before.
BCCI governing council with IPL committee will in coming time decided the fate of MS Dhoni and other players in CSK and RR team.
Impact of Justice Lodhas verdict
- Now son in law of previous BCCI chief N Srinivasans, Gurunath Meiyappan, and Raj Kundra will not be able to take part in any cricket related activity in their lifetime
- Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals will not play IPL 9 and IPL 10
- Share of India Cements will be impacted.
- Future of star players like MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina , R Ashwin and Ravindra Jadega in stake
- IPL 9 may see only 6 teams taking part
- There may be 2 new teams in IPL 9
- BCCI may ask for fresh auctions of all players to give a fair chance to all teams and players.
- Fan Following of CSK and RR may drop.
|Sno||Impact Of Justice Lodhas Verdict|
|1||CSK will not play IPL 9 and 10|
|2||RR will not play IPL 9 and 10|
|3||Future of MS Dhoni uncertain|
|4||There may be 2 new teams in IPL|
- CSK and RR were the first ever finalist of Indian Premiere league
- CSK was owned by India Cements. MS Dhoni and N Shinivasan have states in India Cements.
- Raj Kundra is an NRI Businessmen and husband of Shilpa Shetty
I am a diehard fan of MD Dhoni and want him to play in IPL. I wish BCCI and IPL come up with some plans to make him play.
There is a high probability that MS Dhoni will play in either New Pune or Rajkot team.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016