View and Download Pay Slip of UP Police
Discrepancies in your monthly salary? This can be a really whammy, especially when you are into cop business. You sweat and risk your life, you enjoy very few holidays and at the end of the day, all you get is a meagre salary. That’s still okay but things get really unacceptable if you find that you have been paid less than what you are entitled for. This is when you need to take a close look at your pay slip to figure out the reasons behind the difference.
Waiting for the printed pay slip to come requires a great deal of patience and that is what we prefer calling a ‘rare commodity’. Thanks to UP Police that you can ditch the waiting and check your pay slip in electronic format whenever you want. You need only three tools for the purpose:
- A working computer.
- An active internet connection.
- And…the knowledge to browse internet. Well, you can actually use help from someone else in case you are not very comfy with the digital world. Just make sure that you are trusting a person who is trustworthy.
So, assuming that you have all three tools in place, follow these simple steps to check your pay slip online. It promise, it only takes a minute at the most!
Step 1: Head for the webpage of UP Police’s website where you can check your pay slip. Just click on this link. You will see a small form with three blank fields. All three fields are mandatory and you need to have those information available.
Step 2: Fill in the details.
- The first field is that of Personal Number. In short, this is your identification ID and is actually a 9-digit number.
- In the second field, fill in the month in MM format. This is required because it will pull out the pay slip for the month you want. So, if you are looking for your pay slip for say, August, enter 08.
- The third field is that of year. Now that you have entered the month, you also need to enter the year for which you want the pay slip to be generated. So, if you are looking for your pay slip for the month of August of year 2015, enter 2015 in the third field.
Step 3: Hit the ‘Show Report’ button!
Now wait until the page refreshes and generates the pay slip that you requested for! In case you want to take a print, you can do that easily. If you don’t have a print button, take a screenshot of it and save the screenshot as an image. Now print the saved screenshot.
That’s how you check the Pay Slip of UP Police. It barely takes a minute if you have your personal number handy.
In case you have any question in mind, feel free to drop a message.