In this article we are providing details on how to get MTNL Delhi duplicate bill and how to make MTNL online bill payment. MTNL is a state owned telecommunication service provider. It works mainly in the metro cities such as Delhi and Mumbai. They also provide the services in Mauritius, Africa. It is 100% government owned. MTNL was a ruler of telecommunication industry until 1992. It is still a survivor even in the market with such intense competition.
MTNL has two main services:
- Fixing landline and WLL services.
- Providing mobile services at GSM and CDMA platforms.
The various service brands offered by MTNL are:
Dolphin is a postpaid GSM service with the facility of 3G while Trump is a prepaid GSM service. Garuda is WLL service that provides mobile tariff and FW tariff.
MTNL is improving its services to survive the competition. Now you can get the connection within hours of application for new connection. MTNL has also launched 3G services under the name MTNL 3G Jadoo. It is providing TriBand Internet services through DSL and dialups. This service was specifically designed for the use in households and small business.
MTNL online bill payment process
MTNL has started the facility of online bill payment. You can visit the following page in order to avail various services of MTNL to the customers:
These e-bill services provide various options such as paying land-line bill through various modes, broadband services, Mobile Dolphin etc. They also provide option for online telephone and broadband complaints. In case of any query you can go to customer care portal.
In order to generate MTNL delhi duplicate bill, click on the above-mentioned link. This link is for the MTNL Delhi users only. Enter your phone number and subscriber number in the respective fields. Click submit. This will redirect the page to the related duplicate bill. You can avail the billing services on your mail too by going to following link:
The payments can be done through credit cards, debit cards and net-banking. MTNL online bill payment can be done through Above link:
Follow these simple steps to get your MTNL Duplicate Bill online
- On your browser, open the link mentioned above in the article.
- At almost the bottom of the page, you would see a link that says, ‘MTNL Group users can view, download bill’ and a ‘Click Here’ link beside that. Click on that link
- Input your main telephone number and either of SUBS No. or C.A number in the boxes provided. Once done, click on ‘Submit’ button
- The next page would show you the list of duplicate bills. Choose the one you want to download.
- You can also pay or see the bill for your old or changed telephone number on the same website. All you need to have is your Principal Telephone Number, SUBS Number or CA Number.
Other Important Articles