Track PAN Card Delivery Status
PAN card is a crucial document in India. It stands for Permanent Account Number, which is unique for every individual Indian national. It is issued by the department of Income Tax for tracking of income tax returns and other financial transactions.
Getting a PAN card these days in India is quite easy. You can either physically visit the office of Income tax or get in touch with an agent who can get you a PAN Card. More conveniently, you can visit the official website of Income Tax https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/form49A.html and apply for a PAN Card online.
On the above link only, you would receive a list of guidelines that you should keep in mind while filling up your PAN Card application form. You attach your verification documents like identity and address proof on the website itself and make payments through net banking, credit card or with debit card.
A processing fee of Rs 105 is charged from every Indian National for PAN Card application. Once you have applied for the PAN card online and made the payments, it is time for you to either wait for the delivery of your PAN to your registered address or check the status of your PAN Card delivery.
Following are the steps through which you can check the status of your PAN Card Delivery:
- Visit the website https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- A page would appear where in you have to input the following information
- Choose from the Application Type of PAN and TAN
- If you are searching for PAN Card Delivery Status, you should choose PAN
- Input the ‘Acknowledgement Number’ in the box provided
- Input your Full name including Last/Surname, First Name and Middle Name
- Input your Date of Birth in case of individual PAN card, Date of Incorporation/Agreement in case of Firm/Company PAN Card or the Trust Deed, etc. in case of other Nonprofit organizations, whichever applicable
Once you have input all these information, click on ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page. The website would open a new page in which it would mention the stage during which your PAN card processing is. If it is dispatched, it should show the dispatch details as well
Alternatively you can contact the PAN/TAN call center by calling at 020-27218080. The executive answering the call would provide all the necessary details pertaining to your PAN card processing or delivery. You can also send an email at email@example.com, however, you would wait for few days in order to get a positive reply.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016