Telangana Water Bill Payment
Telangana is one of the states in the Republic of India that prefers to lead by example. The state has managed to take all the state-owned services online. The unified portal of the government of Telangana has thus helped people a lot. The consolidated access to different services through the online portal has made it easier for public to pay bills or even apply for new services easier than ever before.
There is no more standing in queues, sweating from head to toe or wasting time. People can now pay bills right from the comfort of their home. In case you are not aware how to pay your Telangana water bill online, here is a quick explanation.
Method One – The Long Route
- Head for this website here.
- On the left, you can see a link called State Services. Click on it.
- The resulting page that opens will have a table of services and the relevant links. Take a look at the image below.
- Click on the link corresponding to ‘Online Water Bill’ and you will be taken to a page where you will be asked for the CAN No.
- Provide the CAN No. and click submit.
- Now proceed as per the instructions you see online.
Method Two – Use the Website of HMWSSB
- Head for the website of Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewage Board.
- From the ‘Services’ menu click on the submenu link which says, ‘Pay Your Bill Online’.
- You will be taken to the page where you will have to enter the CAN No. and click submit.
- Now proceed as per screen instructions.
Essentially, both the methods are same. It is just that you reach the same page from two different links! That’s it! There is nothing more into this. In case you face any troubles, feel free to contact us. We will try to solve your problems at the best of our knowledge.