Telangana TSPSC AEE Online Application Notification Last Date
We all know that Telangana is a newly carved out state and it in the process of forming its official structures including workforce. In the same pursuit, the State of Telangana has issued its first ever job notification for recruitment of 770 post for civil engineers for the state services. These engineers would be assigned their roles with various state government departments.
It’s been around fourteen months when the state of Telangana was formed. The TSPSC has finally been able to release its first ever job notification to fill the 770 engineer positions in civil engineering. In this regard itself, the state government had already issued a total of 3783 positions to be filled in the state, way back in July 2015.
These 770 positions would be filled somewhat like this, based on their postings to the respective departments:
- 418 positions would be filled by sending the recruited civil engineers with the Department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department
- 126 positions would be occupied by these recruited engineers in the department of Public Health and Municipal Engineering (those including 5 special positions as Municipal AEEs)
- 83 of the recruited civil engineers would serve the department of Roads and Buildings, and
- 143 positions would be filled by these civil engineers in the department of Irrigation and Command Area Development
The competitive examination for TSPSC AEE would be conducted online on 20th September, 2015. Those students who are eligible and wish to apply for the positions may apply online by 3rd September 2015. As a matter of fact, this would be the first time in history of public services in India that the recruitment examination for any vacancy would be held online.
Telangana has certainly made history by pioneering this model. It is really heartening to see the state government taking such noble initiative in conducting their public service examinations online. This would not only save time and energy of the government as well as job aspirants but would also minimize the overall cost of recruitment for the state government.
However, there has been a clause and condition put forth by state government in terms of online examination. For management purposes, if the total number of applicants goes beyond thirty thousand, it would not continue with the online examination, but would conduct it offline.
As of now, a total of 20,000 candidates have applied. Out of these, around 10,000 are from civil engineering background and the same numbers are from the mechanical engineering background.
TSPSC Recruitment and Job Details (in points)
The minimum and maximum age to apply for the position: 18 to 44 years, as on 01st of July, 2015
The Pay Scale for the positions: Rs 37,100 – Rs 91,450
Last date of TSPSC submission of Online Application: 03rd September
Since, the examination would take place online, the last date of application and date of examination are quite close to each other. Processing of applications takes lesser time when the application and examinations are taking place online.
This year itself, the State Government of Telangana plans to fill another 25,000 vacancies to respective departments of the state. The recruitment process for all these vacancies would be carried out by the TSPSC.
Other Important Articles
- Process to check and pay e challan
- Grama Jyothi Yojana
- Pay Slips of Telangana Government
- Telangana Ration Card Status
- Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016