In this article, we would cover everything you would want to know about Telangana ePass Scholarship, from how to apply for it, to the documents required,how to check scholarship status to fresh applications and all other details of relevance.
Documents necessary for fresh Telangana ePass scholarship
- Study certificate of past seven years including that of Senior Secondary
- Certificate of caste along with Aadhar Card copy is required. In case you do not have a copy of Aadhar, you can apply for one and attach the receipt of Aadhar application.
- For those students in senior secondary, the details of the student should be sent directly by the principal to the board office.
- Details of CET would be required if you are seeking admission through Entrance Test
- Bank account details including name of the bank, account number, name on account, branch name and IFSC
Along with the above details, you would also need a mobile number through which you can register and get an OTP (one time password) along with an email ID for updates and communication.
You would have to upload the following documents:
- A passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the front page of bank passbook or bank statement
- CET allotment number
- Bonafide certificates of the past 7 years from school/college
How to apply online for Telangana ePass fresh application or renewal for 2014-15?
- In the first place, you need to visit Telangana ePass website and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click on ‘Student Services’, which would open a new page for you
- On this login page, enter your application number. If you have forgotten your application number, you can click on the link that says, ‘Forgotten application number’
Once you login, the website would guide you through the renewal or fresh application processes.
How to Check Telangana ePass Scholarship Status 2014-15 Online
You need to visit the official site of Telangana Epass and check the status http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. Please Select the Telangana option. You might equire a firefox browser to open this application.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016