New Tata Sky+ Transfer STB allows you to record and watch TV shows on Smartphone without any data usage
DTH services has evolved and advanced manifold in terms of services as compared to what they were when they were launched in India. When they were launched, the only services it offered that you can merely view your channels. However, it has come a long way and now you can pause your live shows and even record it for later viewing.
Watching television has become so much fun now. Just to add to the superb services DTH providers are offering, Tata Sky has recently launched its Tata Sky+ Transfer STB, in which viewers can watch their favorite shows on their Smartphone.
With the rising usage of mobile phones everywhere, the new service would become one of the best in the market and it would certainly give Tata Sky an edge over its competitors. This service, as claimed by experts, would become first of its kind mobile TV service in entire Asia. The idea behind this service is that people could watch their TV channels on their Smartphone, while they are on the go.
This service is surely going to take usual TV recording services to the next level by giving the viewers the power to transfer their programs to their mobile phones. To promote its services, Tata Sky has come up with some creative and cool clips created by Mather and Oglivy.
Features of Tata Sky+ Transfer
- The recorded content of the TV program would be transferred to Smartphone through a Wi-Fi Dongle. The program can be streamed from Tata Sky+ Transfer (STB) to the respective Smartphone of the viewer through the Wi-Fi network that would be connecting both the devices.
- One of the best features of this service is that no internet connection would be required for the transfer and viewing and thus would enable viewer to watch their favorite channels without any extra cost and pain.
- The viewers would have the choice to either watch the program then and there or transfer it for watching later as well.
Thus, the viewers would be able to get the transfer facility entirely free of cost just by clicking on the transfer tab of their smartphones. All any user would be required to do on their smartphones is to download and run the app on their phones. The scheme is available nationwide and the current offer price of Tata Sky+ Transfer box is Rs 9300 for new customers and upgradable for existing customers at the rate of Rs 7890.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016