Steps to track ICICI Bank Credit Card Status
ICICI Bank is certainly the biggest private sector bank in India. It has been declared the bank having second highest assets and an appreciable growth rate in India. The bank is not really old enough and it just 15 years since it was launched, still it has made a market and credibility of its own. ICICI has around 3,350 branches across the length and breadth or India and has an impressive number of 10,486 ATMS all over the country.
The bank has its operation in almost every financial product market like venture capital, insurance, asset management, etc. It bags its place among the four tops banks in India and has its subsidiaries operating in many developed nations of the world.
In this article, we would try to find out how you can apply for ICICI Credit Card and would mention the step by step methods of doing it online. Moreover, we would cover how you can track your ICICI Credit Card online.
ICICI Bank Credit Cards – Profile
Just like any other established bank in India, ICICI offers a variety of credit cards as per the services and charges applicable. Some of the credit cards offered by ICICI bank are as under:
How can you apply for ICICI credit cards?
Applying for ICICI credit cards is super easy. You just need to follow the below mentioned steps and your application would be processed within no time.
- Visit the official web page of ICICI bank and on the middle of the page, you would find a link saying, apply online in two simple steps
- When you click on the link, it would open up a dialog box that would be an online form for you to fill and submit. On this form, you would also find a link that would check if you are eligible for the card or now. You may use that service as well.
- One you have input the relevant details, click on submit.
Note: once you have submitted the application, you should ideally keep a copy of the Application Number for future reference. Moreover, provide a working and correct mobile number while filing the application form.
How to check the status of your credit card application?
One you have submitted your online application, you would have your application number and other details ready with you. You can use these information to track your credit card application online. Following details would have to be submitted by you in order to check your credit card application status:
- Application Number
- Residence Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Residence Pin Code
- First Name
- Last Name
While you are inputting your phone number, make sure that you do not add the STD code of your location.
Alternatively, you can click on the link https://loans.icicibank.com/verifyOwnershipForm.html to check the status of your credit card application number in which you would have to provide just your application number and mobile number and click on submit. This would take you to a new page that would show the complete status of your credit card application form.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016