SSGC Duplicate bill copy payment (Pakistan)
Delays in gas bill delivery is, without any doubt, a pain point for every consumer. Gas bills may be a piece of paper with some printed text and money amount on them but they are way more important than what it appears. Gas bills are often used as definitive address proof and they become a valuable piece of document while availing several services. Talking about monetary value, a delayed delivery of gas bill can attract unwanted late payment charges because consumers fail to pay on time. Reversing the late payment charges is one hell of difficult task. Why? Here are the reasons:
- A consumer needs to physically visit the service provider to have it reversed.
- A consumer needs to present proper proof validating the fact that the bill was indeed not delivered on time.
- Above everything, it simply attracts opportunity cost in form of time lost.
Consumers in Pakistan who use the gas service offered by Sui Southern Gas Company (hereafter referred to as SSGC or Sui Company) frequently face the problem of delayed delivery of their gas bills. However, it cannot be ruled out that a bill was delivered on time to a proper address but consumer just misplaced and lost it. It is just a human error and happens with everyone in the world.
In order to make life easy for consumers, SSGC has come up with their online service which will allow the consumers of Sui Company to download a duplicate copy of the SSGC Bill with easy. It barely takes a few seconds and can be done from the comfort of home and best convenient time.
In order to grab a duplicate SSGC Bill in electronic format, the consumers need to follow the following simple steps:
- Grab the customer number from a previous paper bill. It is a 10-digit number and works as a unique identifier for the consumer.
- Once the customer number is in place, the person needs to visit this link. Clicking on link will take the consumer to that particular page on Sui Company’s website where a duplicate bill can be downloaded.
- The page will display a small form asking for customer number. The field has to be populated using the 10-digit number.
- Below the customer number field are three options with radio buttons. The consumer needs to select any one of the three options depending on the scenario that best describes his/her case.
- Once all fields have been populated, the consumer needs to click on the blue button which reads “VIEW YOUR BILL”.
Clicking on the button will display an electronic copy of the gas bill in PDF format. This duplicate SSGC Bill can be download and printed for use. Consumers however need to remember that the duplicate bill will be made available only for the latest bill. Duplicates for previous bills will not be available.
In Step 4, a consumer is free to select any option but it is advised to provide the option that best fits the situation. The three options are:
- The bill was received a few days ago – if this is the case, the consumer must click on the radio button for this option. But, clicking on this will also require providing the exact number of days prior to the date of accessing the duplicate bill when the original bill was received. For example if the consumer received the bill 6 days ago, he or she will have to select 6 from the dropdown option.
- The second option is that the bill was never delivered to the consumer.
- The third option is that the consumer is not really sure whether the bill was actually delivered or not.
A properly selected option will only aid Sui Company to improve its services in future. If a company is responsible for providing best possible services to its consumers, the company in turn is also entitled for consumer cooperation for improvement in its products and services.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016