SSA Sukanya Samriddhi Account in ICICI Bank and Forms
RBI has now made it clear that 28 banks are now allowed to open Sukanya Samriddhi Account and ICICI is one of them. You can now visit your nearest ICICI branch and request for a Sukanya Samriddhi Account. This is a pleasant news for all those people who loves the services provided by the private sector banks.
ICICI banks have gained a lot of user appreciation for its fantastic online services. ICICI has also opened lots of its branches in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities of India. But the services of ICICI comes with a cost, for a normal savings account the minimum balance that you have to maintain is Rs 10,000. Which might not be feasible for a lower middle class people. But the cost looks very less when we compare the prompt and quick services of this private bank in terms of famous government banks.
If you really want to invest in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and save interest of Rs 1,50,000 then ICICI bank is one option available
Some Important Features of SSA Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- SSA Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- The interest earned in Sukanya Samriddhi Account is completely tax free
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account can only be opened for your girl child
- You cannot open multiple Sukanya Samriddhi Account for a single girl child
- Lock in period of Sukanya Samriddhi Account is very high
- NRIs cannot open Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Rate of interest offered in Sukanya Samriddhi Account may vary in its entire tenure
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account is a scheme launched under PM Narendra Modis “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” campaign.
- As a parent you can open only two Sukanya Samriddhi Account for two girl child. The only exception can be a twin girl born after the first girl.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016