A lot of people have been receiving sms from DM IODBTL stating that in order to participate in the progress for your country please surrenders your subsidy. This has let one of our friends fuming. He wanted me to know the truth behind this sms from IODBTL.
Initially we thought that this has been some kind of fraud going on, and these guys would like to get our personal details to get some benefit out of it or some of our other friend would be playing a prank on us.
But soon I realized these are the genuine sms coming from Indane Company. This is a government initiative to ask LPG consumers to give up the LPG subsidy. They want to educate people that these subsidy are actually causing a lot of money to the government which otherwise would have been used on other beneficial programs.
This has been one of a kind of initiative taken by Indian Government to make people realize the cost of government subsidy. People like me have now taken this point as a positive step from the government. But I still doubt a lot of people are not going to opt out of LPG subsidy. But even if a very small percentage of people showing courage would lead other bunch of people to make India subsidy free and progress oriented, let us hope India’s progress and prosperity.
Please comment in this post if you have different view on this or you have received any other kind of sms regarding LPG subsidy.
Other Informational Topic that you may like to read
- How to link your bank account with Pahal DBTL LPG subsidy
- How to know your 17 digit LPI ID for Indane, Bharat and HP gas
- How to open account in Jan Dhan Yojana scheme
- How to link your aadhar card with SBI Bank
- How to apply your passport online
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016