RPF Pay Slip and GPF statement
Railway Protection Force (RPF) is the paramilitary force that is responsible for safety and security of the property of Indian Railways. It comes under Central Government of Indian and their pay scales and remunerations are in accordance with the central government rulings.
The employees of central government have an upper hand over any other departments in India in terms of facilities and remunerations they get as compared to their state government and private sector counterparts. In the same direction, most of the departments of central government have started online employee facilities for each employee and RPF too would not like to lag behind.
In all, Indian Railways has 17 zone working across the length and breadth of the nation and thus RPF too works under all these 17 zones. All these zones cover a specific area and have their zonal headquarters too. The 17 zones of Indian Railways are as under:
- Central Railways with its headquarter in Mumbai
- East Central Railway with its headquarter in Hajipur
- East Coast Railway with its headquarter in Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway with its headquarter in Kolkata
- North Central Railway with its headquarter in Allahabad
- North Easter Railway with its headquarter in Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway with its headquarter in Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway with its headquarter in Guwahati
- Northern Railway with its headquarter in Delhi
- South Central Railway with its headquarter in Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway with its headquarter in Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway with its headquarter in Kolkata
- South Western Railway with its headquarter in Hubli
- Southern Railway with its headquarter in Chennai
- West Central Railway with its headquarter in Jabalpur
- Western Railway with its headquarter in Mumbai
- Konkan Railway with its headquarter in Roha
All these zones have Railway Protection Forces deployed in the division which come under these zones and thus RPF is an instrumental department through which the man and material security of Railways is maintained.
When it comes to viewing the pay slips for RPF, the user can simply use google to reach the link, since there is not direct link provided as of now through which we can suggest the readers to check their RPF pay slips.
Last but not the least, there are certain benefits of using online facility to view and download your pay slip. As an alternative, RPF employees can ask their finance department to email the soft copy of their pay slips through which they can view, download and take a print out of their pay slips.
Pay slip is an important document for any government or private sector employee. If you have to apply for a car loan or home loan or apply for any other document/facility, a copy of pay slip would be required in all the probabilities. Hence, if you have your pay slips ready on your computer and someone asks for your pay slip, you can simply open the document, print it and handover it to the person.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016