Reliance Jio’s JioLink Wi-Fi Router Offers Unlimited 4G Internet at Just Rs. 2500
Reliance is one of the largest telecommunication companies in India that serve wireless and wired internet connection since a long time. Just before few months Reliance has come up with Jio that will serve you speedy net connection no matter where you are. Earlier while Jio offered 3G connection, now Jio’s JioLink Router is offering 4G connections with some unlimited plans. People now can get faster wireless connection at home and offices in just Rs. 2500/- with JioLink router from Reliance Company.
Reliance Jio’s JioLink WiFi
Reliance has already launched Jio Preview the unlimited data plan for the selective Samsung and LYF smartphones. Under this scheme one who owns the LYF smartphone or some of the selective Samsung models can enjoy unlimited data on their phone for long 90 days. The offer comes with some of the premium apps from Jio such as JioPaly, JioMags, JioOnDemand, JioBeats, JioMoney, JioSecurity, JioChats and lot more.
This offer comes with the JioLink Router as well. If you set up the Reliance JioLink router at your home you can also enjoy the unlimited data for long 3 months on your phone while you are travelling. The router offers 4G connection that will allow you to download movies within a minute or so.
How does Reliance Jio’s JioLink Wi-Fi Router work?
It comes with the Customer Premise Equipment or CPE which is installed out of the building like in terrace area. The CPE is further connected to the router with an Ethernet wire so that people can get direct connection. The CPE helps to catch the network more properly so that the devices can get speedy connection.
It is speculated that the connection will be more like Tikona’ Wi-Bro Technology where an Ethernet was connected to a signal amplifier and another cable was connected to the router. If the JIoLink follows the Tikona’s technology then users can expect this technology in JioLink as well.
What will be cost of Reliance Jio’s JioLink Wi-Fi Router?
The cost for the router including installation and WiFi set up is Rs. 2500/- said by the company spokesperson. This cost is nearly Rs. 500/- less than the previous plan Jio Preview which was available with LYF smartphones.
As of now no news is out about the other plans of the router but the users can buy this device and install it by spending only Rs. 2500/-.
Devices and Facilities of Reliance Jio’s JioLink Wi-Fi Router
- Along with 4G supported phones, 3G supported phones and devices can also be connected to the router. It supports 3G LTE Bands #3, #5 and #40. With Jio Sim if you don’t have any of these bands you won’t be able to connect. But here with this JioLink router you can easily connect your 2G, 3G of any bands devices with the router.
- This router does not support voice calling in this connection. Though the company said they will soon lauch VoWiFi that supports voice calling.
|Connection||4G, supports 3G and 2G as well|
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016