Reliance Jio Welcome offer | 4GB Data Limit per day
Reliance Jio has been in the new for quite some time now. And now as the news comes the Reliance Company has expanded their unlimited 4G offer to three mobile companies namely HTC, Intex, and Vivo.
Reliance Jio started off as an exclusive 4G plan available only for the Reliance Digital’s LYF smartphone buyer. But as days are passing Reliance is adding various mobile companies to this list.
About the company
Reliance Jio is an upcoming provider of mobile network and internet services.
|Company||Reliance JioInfocomm Limited|
|Parent Company||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Services||Broadband, 4G data, mobile telephone network, and exclusive mobile apps|
|Beta Launch (for partners and employees)||27th December 2015|
Mobile companies to get Reliance Jio Preview Offer
With the addition of the three mobile companies, now there are about 20 smartphone companies which will be a part of the Reliance Jio Preview. Along with smartphone models of HTC, Intex and Vivo there are about 200 smartphone models in the market that are compatible with the preview offer.
The first company to partner with Reliance Jio for the 4G offer is Samsung. Apart from this the other smartphone companies that are partnered with Reliance Jio are LG, Asus, Micromax, Panasonic, TCL, YU, Alcatel, Gionee, Karbonn, Xolo, Lava, Sony, Videocon, Sansui and the three company that have been added to the list recently. There are certain specific models of these smartphone company that will be eligible for the Jio offer. Reliance Jio preview offer
The users of any of the eligible smartphone companies, mentioned above, will be able to get a free Jio SIM card. With this Jiosim the users will be able to avail unlimited mobile data, messages, HD voice calls, and then they will also get access to the long list of exclusive Jio suite called JioPlay, JioBeats, JioXpreeNews, JioSecurity, JioOnDemand, JioXpressNews, JioMags, JioMoney, JioDrive and some others. These are entertainment apps that allow users to watch live television, watch movies, stream music, transfer money, pay for utilities and others.
Getting the free Jio SIM
Here are the steps to get a Reliance Jio SIM Card-
- Go to Google Play Store and look for the MyJio app and download it in your smartphone which supports 4G
- Open the app and go to the ‘get Jio SIM’ option and select it. You will have to provide certain details like name, alternate mobile number, verification, etc.
- You will be given a code that is required with you go to the Reliance store to get your SIM.
- Visit the closest Reliance Digital or Reliance Digital Xpress Mini store with the code, address proof and a passport size photograph.
- When you submit your documents you will be given the SIM and a SMS will be sent to your alternate mobile number
- Then you can insert the SIM to your smartphone and dial 1977 to get it activated.
- Annuity Plus Plan of SBI Life – Features, Options and Benefits
- Facebook Plans Commercial Wi-Fi Launch in Rural India
- The complete details about the Wi-Fi facility offered by Indian railways