Reliance Jio 4G 10 GB of 4G data for only Rs. 93
Reliance Jio subscribers or those who are looking to sign up with the wireless service solution are about to take advantage of a big deal. Reliance is about to offer a special deal where people can get 10 GB of 4G data for only Rs. 93. This makes for one of the top deals that people can look for when finding ways to save money.
This special offer is currently available to RCom CDMA customers with select plans. People who are looking to get upgrades to the 4G network can also take advantage of this special offer.
It is estimated that about 90 percent of the nearly eight million subscribers who currently use reliance 4G service will be eligible to use this special offer In particular, the Reliance Jio 4G offer is the least expensive 4G plan when compared with the many other 4G plans that are available at this moment. This is especially when compared with what Airtel currently has to offer. Prices are varied but the top price for 10 GB of 4G data has not gotten over Rs. 97 in most spaces just yet.
There are many important features that people will have to look into when seeing what Reliance has to offer in its Jio 4G service:
- This works with the MyJio system to help people keep their smartphones organised and customised with proper access features. This allows them to do the most with their connections.
- The JioBeats system will also play a major role in this service. The JioBeats system lets people load up and play back all sorts of online music files.
- JioOnDemand also offers quick videos that are easy to load up. These include videos offering the latest in music, sports, news and much more.
- JioXpressNews also works with the 4G CDMA network to give people quick news updates on everything that is of interest to them.
- JioDrive lets people save various amounts of data onto a cloud network. The 4G CDMA network lets people quickly get access to the assorted amounts of data that are on the cloud network so people can easily load up more items at a time.
- People can even spend the money they save with the JioMoney system. This links peoples’ payment information to different vendors.
Where Will the Service Be?
The new 4G CDMA service is expected to be in twelve different coverage areas. These will cover various parts of India including Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi among others. This is especially expected to make a big wave in the current mobile market in India. This comes as the market is expected to grow in size and become more prominent as more people begin to utilise the services available.
Details on the New Service
|Coverage Area||12 circles with six more circles being added later in the summer, particularly Tamil Nadu and Kerala|
|Band Spectrum Used||850MHz|
|Handset Capability||Older handsets that do not work on 4G networks may not be supported in the future depending on model|
|Discount Over Others||Reliance’s offer is more than 90 percent less than what many competitors have to offer|