Pay Slips of Telangana Government Employees
Getting salary slips online would save you a lot of your precious time and energy. Imagine the days when you had to visit the officials in charge of issuing salary slips. You had to run round and round across tables to just get your salary slips. Today, when everything has become online, you can get any of your documents related to your service just by visiting a link and making few clicks.
Everything in the world today is running with the help of internet. If all the internet servers of the world shut down for a day, the entire world would stop and the level of loss it would be could not be even imagined. In this fast moving era, when everything can be done over internet, checking your pay slips online is no big deal anymore.
The good news is Telangana government employees can now check their pay slips online within just few clicks. In this article, we would cover the entire information pertaining to checking pay slips for Telangana government employees.
You can not only view and download your pay slip but also view and download your pension slips as well. All you need to do is visit the link https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq/index.php?service=lpccreationtot and follow few simple steps.
- You would need your Treasury Employee Code ready with you before you open the link
- On the window that appears, input your Employee ID and click on submit
- The page would log you in. Once logged in, you can download your salary slip for any given month and even get a print out of it, if a printer is connected to your computer.
- If you click on ‘Excel Report’ on the page, you can download a total of 12 salary slips in just one go.
- You can create a folder on your computer where in you save all these salary slips for your reference.
Salary slip is quite an important document that you should have with yourself month by month. It would be required at a number of places. If you have to file your income tax returns, salary slips would be required.
On the other hand, if you are applying for a banking product like loan or credit card, they would ask for your salary slip. If you have a habit of saving your salary slips every month, you would not have to wait for anyone in order to get that.
One of the best things about the Telangana salary slip link is that you don’t need to input a lot of details in order to fetch your salary details. All you need is your employee ID and that is all.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016