Pros and Cons of of Narendra Modi Sarkar
On the same day just a year back a chai wala was sworn in as the Prime Minister of India. BJP had won the majority seats in Lok Sabha elections and this has happened after 30 years. This shows how much impact Modi had in last years general elections.
Modis most famous campaign was advertised as “Acchi Din aane wale hai” and “Ab ki baar modi sarkar”. I had personally seen many small kids chanting “ab ki baar Modi Sarkar”. But as we all know India is divided into caste and religion so nobody had ever thought of BJP sweeping almost all seats in many states.
But all of this is done and dusted. Chai Wala modi ji has completed One year as PM. Has acche din arrived? Have India got the back money promised? Have India generated as many jobs as Acche Din should have? Well these are the debated that has been surfacing around.
As we can see there has been a positive shift in Economy from Negative to Stable from Moody. Share Marked has performed well. We have seen the world chanting “Modi Modi”.
Major Steps Taken by Modi Government in last one year
- Swach Bharat Abhiyan :- This has been the most discussed and praised effort taken by Modi Government. Modi ji has been seen brooming many places in India. He has been advocating of having of toilets in almost every Indian house. There has been no significant change in terms of sanitation that we see but at least now I have seen many people searching for dust bin to through the garbage in the market. Hopefully we would see a cleaner India and new generation wants a clean India. I have also heard that “Assi Ghat” of Varanasi is now clean what nobody had ever imagined.
- Bank the unbank :- This scheme has made almost everybody in India to own a bank account. The scheme is called PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- Fund the Unfunded :- This scheme called PM Mudra bank aims to fund the small scale industry
- Social Security Scheme :- Modi ji have lauched 3 social security schemes name Atal pension Yojana that Aims as providing a fixed pension amount to the person enrolled at a very low premium rates. Second scheme is call PM Suraksha Bima Yojana which will provide an insurance of 2 lakhs for any accidental death case and in accident which will make you not able to work at a low premium of Rs 12 per year. Third scheme is PM Jeevan Jyoti scheme which is 2 lakh term insurance plan for a premium of rs 330 per year.
- LPG Subsidy :- Now subsidy amount of the LPG gas would come directly in bank account which has already reduced the back marketing by LPG gas distributors.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao :- This is a special scheme launched by Modi government has received a major thumps up from the parent of a girl child. The scheme called Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is very much similar to already successful PPF scheme but with the aim to having the saving in the name of Girl child for her studies and marriage.
- Stable Economy :- Now international financial institutions have ranked Indian economy from negative to stable
- Make in India: – This is in initial stage and Modi ji wants international companies to come to India and make their product in India. This initiative will create jobs in India
Major Drawbacks of Modi Government in last one year
- Bhoomi Adhigrahan Bill :- This bill is very important for India’s development but the way Modi government have handled it has created an anti farmer image of BJP
- Religious Comments :- Modi cabinet from time to time have given some statement which have hurt the religious sentiments
- Ghar Wapsi :- This was the scheme launched by VHP to convert Muslims and Christians to Hindu.
- Chunavi Jumla :- Current BJP president Amit Shah made a statement that MODI Ji in election was just a Chunavi Jumla. BJP has been bantered by this statement.
- Black Money: – There doesn’t seem to be a time frame when the government can bring back black money.
Well this is what I would think of in a small time on the completion of one year from Modi Government. I would request you guys to comment and let me know your views.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016