NEET- Eligibility entrance test for medical college admissions
In recent days, one of the latest news in the medical field is about the NEET implementation. Actually, the NEET stands for National Eligibility and Entrance Test, which is a common entrance exam that can filter the eligible students based on their test score in order to get admissions in the medical colleges across the country. This medical exam has been conducted by the government every year for students who seek admissions in the medical related courses like BDS, dental, etc. But this exam has recently created so many problems among the students.
Currently, there are over 350 private medical colleges available in our country and most of the admissions are belonging to the capitation fees, which decide the admission of the candidates. But, this NEET exam can be replaced the entire private and state medical entrance exams in all over the countries. This is a major reason why the medical colleges can create problems against the implementation of NEET in recent days. On the last July 24, this entrance test has been conducted in many places. The exams results can announce a rank for the students and institutions for free and also create the merit depend on the student results.
|1||Types of NEET||NEET – UG and NEET – PG|
|2||Aim of NEET||To reduce multiple exams in practice for medical entrance and to rule out corruption in medical education across the nation|
|3||Who Proposed NEET||Board of Governors (BOGs)|
|4||Mode of Entry followed by NEET||Single Window|
|5||NEET exams were struck down by||Indian Supreme Court on 18July13|
|6||Total Number of Medical Colleges comes under NEET||415|
|7||For NEET syllabus details||http://www.mciindia.org/NEET/NEETUG.aspx|
Based on the NEET exam results and mark, the students can find the best options to apply to their most wanted colleges according to their needs. Due to this, most of the private colleges can face a big loss in filling the admissions privately. This means that, the possibility of getting donation for admissions can be highly reduced. Especially, some of the colleges from the states like Andhra Pradesh, Telungana, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu can oppose against the NEET test.
Latest issues in private colleges about NEET
The NEETS issue is now going to be handled by the Supreme Court and take a right informed decision based on the states that have an individual medical test. Last week, the political parties can analyze that, what are all the major reasons to defer the NEET implementation?
- The first reason is that the tests can be conducted only in these languages such as English and Hindi, so it could be quite difficult for students, because most of them are familiar with the local languages alone.
- Another objection is related to the syllabus. All the states can be offered the various syllabus to the students and ask them to follow any one, which is unfair for the students. The main argument in second objection is having variations in the curriculum between the State boards and Central Board of Secondary Examination.
However, the government has decided to offer the best and right solutions to the audience by keeping these objections in mind.
Medical professionals protest against the NEET implementation
According to the experts, there are over 12 states deferred this NEET system, but rest of them allow the students to take this entrance test and get them to receive the admission in medical colleges. Without this exam, the private medical colleges can earn the profit of over 12,000 to 14, 000 crore economy per annum. This would such a great profit for those private medical colleges, but non-profit for the public.
The health minister will be said that, the NEET center is going to be created in many places for eliminating the malpractices happened in private medical colleges. Once the Supreme Court will announce to implement the NEET in full force, it would fall within a few days. The only drawback of the students from state board syllabus is quite difficult to understand and attend the NEET exam. Now also, it has been taken into several places, but good results will be announced soon!
Best solution for NEET implementation
- Now, the legal consultations can hold this NEET implementation issues in those states and ensure to provide the best solution very soon.
- The solution for these issues is mainly concentrated on ongoing entrance test, language and syllabus.
- These things are very important to address on this issue. Based on the legal consultant results, the government will announce the right solution, which is said by JP Nadda who is the current Union Health Minister.
- He also said that, the only reason behind this issue is to tackle the malpractices as well as corruption but that could be definitely cleared in a few more days.
- After announcing the court’s order, some of many states like Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Karnataka will accept the implementation of common NEET entrance exam in the upcoming years. Let you hope for the best results!
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016