Today we are providing details on how to make MSEB Mumbai electricity bill payment online. the present time, where every person is so busy with their routine life, it becomes quite difficult to take care of the minor routine things. Electricity bill payment may not rank top in your daily to-do list. But it is one of the necessary evils.
One might think it as a tiresome process for obvious reasons. The efforts put to travel through the traffic, finding suitable parking and then standing for hours in the queue itself appears to be a huge job. Online bill payment provides an efficient alternative to this in terms of time and efforts.
Best MSEB Mumbai Electricity Bill Payment Online
Several reliable sites are available through which one can pay the electricity bills with ease. These sites provide multiple payment options from which you can choose the one that suits you the best. Examples of such sites are as follows:
- bestundertaking.com: It is one of the most popular websites that is used by thousands of consumers for the bill payment. This site will also provide soft copy of the receipt of every payment you make. Also, you can access the history of bill payments for the record. All you have to do is to provide your consumer number. The site will automatically generate your bill. Payment options available include credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
- Bank portals: All the reputed and nationalized banks provide option of paying the bills directly through them. Just link your consumer account to the respective bank account and they will directly pay your bill. These banks also notify you regarding bill availability and its payment.
- paytm.com: This online bill payment portal is getting more and more famous with each passing day. You have to select your electricity board, in this case; MSEB, then you have to enter your consumer number and bill amount. They also provide you the option to fast forward your payment. They also accept almost all types of cards. You can carry out your transaction through net banking too. The final receipt may come after two days. So make sure to check for it after two days.
- billdesk.com: It provides a single platform to pay all kinds of bills. You have to get registered with the site first and then you can carry out your payments. You have to link your bank account to the site through which the payment has to be made.
- billjunction.com: This site provides a single stop for the entire bill payments in a hassle free way. It will provide you the option of paying your bills the way you want. You can pay the bills through Internet or you can make the payment through a single SMS too. Again like above, you have to register your bank account with the site. All the payments will be done directly through the bank accounts.
Next time you think about electricity bill payment, think about using one of such certified websites or online bill payment portals and enjoy a hassle free payment.