Main Kya karu (Hindi) or Ways to fill your idle time in several methods
Main kya karu is what i type in google most of the time to kill my time. We always face difficulty in filling the idle time with doing something else. But, the idleness never lets us to escape from it and ignores giving us any thoughts to do something in order to fill that time with some work productive. Here, we are giving some suggestions that may offer you to do something while we are sitting idle waiting for something.
You may have attended your last semester examinations and waiting for the results to come. You may be sitting idle at home and not know what to do to occupy this idle time. You may be afraid of becoming a lazy person, and are looking for something productive to do, but not know what to do. Another such similar case can be where you have resigned your current job, and waiting for job joining orders from your next company. This is again another such situation where you are obliged to sit idle and wait for those joining orders to knock on your door for you.
- Entertain yourself
- Start day dreaming by closing your very wide eyes. This technique even also works better when you have worked a lot and need some rest, but not sleep. While day dreaming, be precautious about avoiding worried thoughts in your cycle of thoughts. Worrying only causes more distress for you than even being idle. So, dream about something that is entertaining and engaging for you,
- If you are good with a lot of network of friends and families always around you. Then you can mingle with them in their activities and help them with their work. Or else, plan an outing and go enjoy the thrills and adventures. This techniques works better for those who like to be mingled with people in most of their times.
- If you are interested in creating new things, then find out something new that is useful for your fellows. Research heavily, and find that one thing that is not there on this Earth for your love, and go invent and create it. By the end of finishing it, present it to your best love as a gift. They will be surprised and start admiring your even more!
- Gain Knowledge
- The best thing ever discovered to kill time is to read books. Really, they take you to another world of dreams where you can experience a lot of things by sitting in chair and gain a lot of knowledge for yourself.
- If you already are a blogger and need some time free from your writings, then go find and read writing from various other bloggers that are present in the internet. Who knows? You may find yourself interesting by reading others blogs.
- Getting into discussions with people around you is another way of gaining knowledge about the community and the society that you are living in. Find something unsettled in your society and talk about how to respond to such odd reminders which are not solved easily by anyone. Who knows? May be you will wind up being a hero.
- Be creative
- Take and pen as sharp as a knife, and a paper as clean as the sky and start writing something that is as much creative as this earth is.
- Even more creative work is writing a song or a poem about the things that you are very much interested about. May be you are the next Shakespeare!
- Another creative option is to maintain a scrapbook with all the collectibles and signatures of your fellows. Go, collect and gather all the information from your memories and fill the scrapbook with all the situations you faced until now.
- Nurture your productivity
|1||Create a to-do list of all your activities that need to be completed, to complete an objective.||This habit increases your planned being in your daily life and increases your productivity to a new level.|
|2||Every often, in your idle time, start practising meditation or yoga for a certain period of time.||This habit increased your concentration levels and keeps you calm in situations where you face high pressure and tensions.|
|3||Go finish those undone and unfinished tasks in your event calendar. You might have put some things for themselves while you were busy at work.||Well, this gives credibility on your among your network with increased satisfaction, as their work is finished now, with your cooperation.|
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016