A lot of questions have been asked by our readers about the amount of LPG Subsidy to be received in our banks per cylinder. Now the answer of this question is not straight forward since the LPG Subsidy amount is different state. LPG subsidy is born by Center , state and oil companies. Now the subsidy amount is same for Central government and Oil companies across India it is the state subsidy that makes the difference.
One thing is for sure, you should have received and advance LPG Subsidy amount of Rs 568 in your bank account if you have completed proper documentation. If you have completed your formalities and not received Rs 568 then you are advised to check LPG Subsidy Status. If every thing is ok and the follow this link LPG Subsidy Not Received in my Bank.
Chart of LPG Subsidy Amount per Cylinder in your city and State.
- LPG Subsidy Per Cylinder in Delhi should be about Rs 291.5
- LPG Subsidy Per Cylinder in Mumbai and Maharashtra should be about Rs 273
- LPG Subsidy Per Cylinder in Chennai and Tamil Nadu should be about Rs 300.5
- LPG Subsidy Per Cylinder in Kolkata and West Bengal should be about Rs 327
- LPG Subsidy Per Cylinder in Gurgaon and Haryana should be about Rs 288
We would be updating this data for almost all the cities and state in India very soon. Please comment in you knows the LPG Subsidy amount per cylinder in other parts of the country.
Other Important articles that you may like to read
- Step by step procedure to know the 17 digit LPG ID
- How can I link my Bank to avail LPG Subsidy?
- Step by step procedure to apply Aadhar card online
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016