Loan Status SBI
State Bank of India is undoubtedly the leading bank in India which has the most number of accounts and assets among public and private sector banks. It offers almost every banking product and services to its customers and thus has a good system of functioning.
A lot of customers who apply for any kind of loan with SBI are often worried about the status of their loan application. On the other hand, those who already have a loan ongoing with SBI are concerned about checking the status of their current loan. In this article, we would cover both the sections, one by one.
How to check SBI loan status for new loans?
Imagine a situation in which you have applied to a personal or car loan and your application has been submitted. Now, since SBI is a public sector bank, we all know it would not have a proactive customer service so that you can know the status of your loan application.
If this is what you are facing, you can know your loan status by following the below mentioned process:
- Visit the link https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=sbilosstatus
- A new page would appear, which would ask for the type of loan you applied for, the LOS Application ID, your Date of Birth and to verify the alpha-numeric number mentioned on the screen.
- Input all these details correctly
- If you are not sure about your LOS Application ID, you can check from the receipt of your loan application or get in touch with the agent who submitted your loan application
- Once you have entered all the details, click on ‘Submit’
- The new page would show the status of your loan and the stage your loan application is within.
Accordingly, you can take necessary actions, if required.
How to check the status of current Home Loan with SBI?
Not all types of loans are applicable when it comes to checking their status online. As of now, we can say that you can check your home loan and educational loan status online. In order to check that, you should have internet banking active on your account.
- Visit https://onlineapply.sbi.co.in/personal-banking/
- This would open up another page, on which you need to click on the tab that says, ‘Continue to Login’
- On the next page, Input your ‘username’ and ‘password’ in the boxes provided
- Click on ‘Login’
- Once logged in, click on the heading at the top that says, ‘Enquiries’
- On the left panel, you would get an option mentioning the types of loans current running under your account.
- Select the appropriate heading and proceed as per system.
The above process would help you download your home loan interest certificates along with showing the interest rates applicable on your home loan of educational
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016