HDFC Bank is one of the leading private banks in India has its customer base in millions throughout the length and breadth of the country. It offers a number of banking products and services among which loans are a big segment. It often happens that you would have applied for a home loan, personal loan or a credit card in HDFC bank and are curious to know what is happening in regards to your application or your HDFC load status.
The conservative way through which you can know the status of your HDFC Bank loan is by calling the concerned executive or by calling or emailing to the customer service; both of which is a time taking and tedious task.
How to check status for your New HDFC Bank Loans (home personal car bike)?
Now, you can check the status of your loan by simply visiting a link and following the below mentioned process:
- Visit the link https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/misc/LST/loantracker.aspx
- Put in the ‘Applicant Name’ in the relevant box or the ‘Reference/Proposal Number’ mentioned on your application form. If you are not sure of your reference/proposal number, you can call the executive who submitted your application form and ask for the same
- In the last and second last box, you can either choose to input your date of birth or your mobile number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ at the bottom
- The next page would show you the stage and status under which your application is during the processing.
Further, if you are concerned with the pace of your application, you can also call HDFC Customer Support and get your concern addressed.
How to check status of your existing HDFC Bank Loans (home personal car bike)?
You may have a number of loans with HDFC bank and at times it would become tedious to check the status of loan amount and the EMIs paid. Through online banking, everything becomes easier for you.
For Registered Customers having an HDFC Saving/Current Account (home personal car bike):
If your existing loan is attached and registered with your saving/current account internet banking, you can follow the below processes to check your loan status:
- Log on to your HDFC internet banking
- Input your customer ID and click on go
- On the next page, input your password and click on submit
- Once you are on your account landing page, you would see a section that talks about loan. Figure out the loan that you are referring to and it would show you a number of options pertaining to your existing loans.
- You can view the EMIs that you have paid, the outstanding loan amount and even take a print out of the loan invoice.
How to register loan account with your HDFC Saving/Current Account?
If you already have a saving/current account with HDFC and your loan account is not registered with your internet banking, you first need to register your loan account before you view the status of your loans online. Follow the below mentioned:
- Open the link hdfcbank.com and login through your existing customer ID and password
- On the welcome page, select the ‘Loans’ tab. Since your loan account is not registered, nothing would show under ‘loans’ tab
- On the left side of your window, click on the option ‘Register New Loan’ in order to registered your loan account
- The next screen would ask for your ‘Loan account number’, your ‘Date of Birth’ or ‘Date of Incorporation (in case of company)’ and the last EMI you paid
- Input these details and click on ‘Submit’
- On your registered mobile number, you would receive a one-time password (OTP), that you need to enter in the next window
- Click on ‘OK’ and your loan account would be shortly registered with your internet banking account
How to check Loan Status if you don’t have an existing Saving/Current Account?
You might have a loan account with HDFC but still do not have a saving or current account with HDFC. In that case too, you can registered with the HDFC portal and create a loan account for yourself to view the status of loan account.
Follow the below mentioned to create an online loan account for your existing HDFC loan:
- Visit the link hdfcbank.com
- Select the option ‘Net Banking’
- Click on ‘Login’ and on the further page, click on ‘Continue to Net Banking’
- At the bottom of the window, click on the option ‘Register’ for ‘New Users’
- On the next page, choose the appropriate Login ID
- Input the required details including your loan account number, your date of birth or the date of incorporation (in case of company loans) and the last EMI paid on the loan account
- Create a password for yourself. Make sure that the password is at least 8 character and does not exceed 15 characters
- Confirm the password again
- Click on Submit
- On your registered mobile number, you would receive a one-time password and you need to enter on the landing page.
- Your registration with HDFC bank online portal is complete.
You can now login to your account and view the status of your loan, whether it is a car loan, personal loan, home loan or any other form of loan from HDFC bank. The online loan account is a premier self service solution provided by HDFC bank so that you may keep a track of your loans online.