In this article we are going to provide details on how to link aadhaar card with HDFC bank. Aadhaar card is one of the most important identity and is currently playing a major role in LPG subsidy program which is known as Pahal DBTL scheme. As part of this scheme you need to link aadhaar card with bank and LPG distributor to get the subsidy. You can check the details on Pahal DBTL scheme in our article on LPG Subsidy which will provide all the options available to join this scheme.
This is one of the major importance of aadhaar card but in near future it will play a major role in most of the government scheme. If you still don’t have aadhaar then you can check the details in our article on how to register aadhaar card online. You can also check the status of online and the details to check are present in our article to check aadhaar card status online. Coming back to our main topic on how to link aadhaar card with HDFC bank were below we are providing each step on how to do it.
There are two ways by which you can link aadhaar card with HDFC bank. First is using the the net banking of HDFC and the other one is to go to the branch with the aadhaar card HDFC form. Firstly we will provide the details on how to link it online.
Step by Step process to link aadhaar card with HDFC bank Online
- Go to the HDFC net banking where you need to enter the customer ID to login to the net banking. You will see the below screen where you need to enter the customer ID.
- Press the continue button where you need to enter the password. once you are logged in go to to the accounts section where you will see a pop up to enter aadhaar card number if you have not done already.
- Enter your aadhaar number in the screen provided and click the submit button.
- That’s it your aadhaar card is now submitted to HDFC bank and should be linked.
Step by Step process to link aadhaar card with HDFC bank through form
- Take the print out of the form that is available in this link
- Fill the form where you will be asked the aadhaar card number and the customer ID of HDFC bank
- you need to enclose a copy of aadhar card as a proof of identity
- Visit the branch with all these and the branch will link the aadhaar card to your bank account
- Please take the original aadhaar card as well in case of any issues
We have already provided the details on how to link aadhaar card with SBI bank