LIC HFL Online Payment
Housing loan is one of the crucial aspects of anyone’s life when most of the portion of sale money comes from the housing loans. Life Insurance Corporation of India is one of the biggest financial institutions in the country and is involved in many important financial products relating to consumer usage. In this article we would talk about every aspect related to LIC Housing Finance Limited.
It is often an opportunity for the borrower how to pay their EMIs online for LIC HFL loans and this is how you can ensure that you are enjoying a carefree loan repayment and paying the EMIs at your ease. On the other hand, online payment of home loans is a crucial benefit for Non Resident Indians, who can’t afford to physically deposit their money to loan account.
How to login in to LIG Housing Finance Limited Website?
In order to make online payments to your LIC home loans, you would have to login to http://customer.lichousing.com/NewWebSite/index and use your username and password to get access to the portal. This portal would include each and every information and services related to your LIC home loan.
If you are a first time user of the portal, you would have to register by clicking on the ‘New Member’ link and input all the requirement details. On the other hand, the link gives you access to forgot password option, wherein if you have forgotten your password, you can reset it in no time.
One you have logged in to the link provided above, you can use a number of services by the portal like paying your EMIs online, viewing your receipts, knowing the outstanding balance of your loan account and contacting the customer support in case of any trouble.
Features of LIC Housing Finance Limited Home Loans
Buying a house is one of the costliest affairs of today. At the same time it is also vital to buy a home so that you can secure the future of yourself and your family. If you have permanently moved in to a new city and you plan to stay there for a longer period, it is always advisable to buy a home rather than to live in a rented accommodation.
Home loans comes into picture since the outstanding amount of the purchase is big enough for you to pay it in one go, and thus you are left with no option other than to get a home loan for the purchase. The normal tenure of a home loan is usually between 20 to 30 years, unless you opt for a lesser tenure loan.
As a matter of fact, there is always a sense of security when you are getting the loan sanctioned from LIC HFL. Below are some of the unique features of home loans from LIC HFL:
- You get access to skilled professionals who are responsible to guide you through the entire process of home loan and repayment and also provide you with a door step service
- LIC has a Pan India presence, that means its branches are present in almost every nook and corner of urban and rural India
- The rate of interest of LIC are quite competitive as compared to other home loan providers
- LIC offers various loan schemes that can suit to your specific needs. As we all know that LIC is an insurance giant in India and has been working as a financial institution for a longer time in the country, the authenticity and relevance of its products is far better than that of its competitors, thus giving you a sense of comfort and security.
- The various ranges for home loans available from LIC HFL are Loans to Professionals, Loan against property, loan for purchase of plots, loan for extension of property, loan for renovation in the property, loan for repairs, loan for fresh purchase of property and loan for construction in the property.
- LIC offers the products to you based on your financial status and budget, thereby giving you a comfort zone with no hidden costs attached to the home loan.
Last but not the least, if you are interested in getting home loan from LIC, you can get in touch with the nearest branch or call their customer support number. Alternatively, you can visit the link http://www.lichousing.com/emi_calc.php to know which loans are you eligible for along with knowing the possible EMI that you would have to pay for a particular amount of loan.
- SBI Approved Educational Loan
- List of payment banks
- epass application status
- Bigg Boss 9 Contestants
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016