Ladli Laxmi Yojana for MP girl child
When it comes to taking care of the girl child, India is doing everything possibly it can. Not too far ago, the central government has launched the Sukanya Samriddhi Account for the benefit of girl child in India. The campaign Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao is already a nationwide campaign.
Now, the government of Madhya Pradesh is taken the initiative of launching a scheme that would lay a firm foundation for the future of girl children. The scheme would help the girl children in the field of education and assist them in getting a strong and independent economic status. This, in all, would bring a positive change in the social attitude towards the girl children in a country, which has always compromised on the welfare of female population so far.
The Ladli Laxmi Yojana was formally launched by Chief Minister, Mr. Chauhan in 2007. This launch was copied and launched by six other states too. According to the scheme, the state government buys National Saving Certificates of worth Rs 6,000 on the birth of a girl child and does so for the child for a period of five consecutive years.
This amount is used to pay the girl child’s fee in sixth standard, ninth standard and eleventh standard. The remaining amount of the NSC is disbursed to girl child when she turns 21 years of age, thereby ensuring that the government is ensuring the education and financial security of a girl child in the state.
Who is eligible for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Those girl children born after 01st January 2006 are eligible for the scheme
- The parents of the girl child should be a permanent resident of state of Madhya Pradesh
- In case when the girl child is the second daughter of the parents; the parents should have taken family planning measures before applying for the scheme
- The family planning certificate and two-child norm does not apply for children whose both parents are dead.
- The scheme also applies if the first girl child is not a biological daughter but an adopted one
- In case of death of the parents, application for the scheme can be made until the girl child turns five years of age.
How to apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
There are three ways/modes through which application for Ladli Laxmi Yojana could be made for a girl child, which are as following:
- Application through Public Service Department
- Application through Aanganwaadi department
- Application through Public Service Internet facility
Once, all the documents are collated by the parents/guardians of the girl child, they can apply for the scheme through any of the three modes mentioned above and attach relevant proof of birth and other certificates along with.
Overall, the scheme is a practically excellent scheme initiated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The amount is although a little small, but it would certainly help and assist the parents of the girl child and loosen the financial burden on them due to their daughters. This way, parents/guardians can give proper care and attention to the girl child and strengthen the female population of tomorrow.
Download Ladli Laxmi Yojanaform pdf in hindi
Please click on this link to Download mp Ladli Laxmi Yojana girl child form pdf hindi
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016