No WhatsApp today? Really? And the day goes dull! Isn’t it? For most of us these days, whatsApp is the first and last we do in our daily life. WhatsApp, giving a free facility is making the world go on and on in making conversations easy and easier. But what when you are not carrying your phone?
WhatsApp now brings in a prominent feature for all its crazy users. WhatsApp can now be accessed from your desktop browser too. Isn’t that interesting? Let’s take a quick look of how to download WhatsApp on your desktop.
Two ways to install Whatsapp Web or Desktop
Option 1: Download and Install WhatsApp using WhatsApp
Option 2: Download and Install WhatsApp using BlueStacks.
To Use Whatsapp on Desktop/Laptop or Web
- UPDATE ,The first thing you need to do is have patience! Update WhatsApp on your phone. Android users can update WhatsApp using Google play store to update to the latest version.
- Take a look at the site. Visit the official website of WhatsApp and find the screen with QR code. Go to WhatsApp messenger in your Smart phone and click as on the Menu bar. Then Select ‘WhatsApp Web’ as below.
- Scan QR, Now scan the QR code from WhatsApp web option on your phone as below.
- Click on ‘OK, GOT IT’ as seen above and let OR Code get scanned.
- Use WhatsApp. You will see the WhatsApp web on your browser within few seconds. Enjoy using your favorite app.
To Use Whatsapp on Desktop/Laptop or Web using BlueStacks.
- Download the free BlueStack Application.
- Continue to Install.
- Download WhatsApp APK File
- Open BlueStacks icon on your desktop and click on My Apps
- Click on WhatsApp Option and Accept Terms and Conditions
- Enter your Mobile number as asked for
- Verify and enjoy using WhatsAPP!
WhatsApp is available for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows XP and also on Mac. The service is accessible only via the Chrome browser and its Android based app.
You have to scan the QR Code time for every new session. I mean if you have logged off then you will have to repeat the process. Most of you using desktop daily have developed speed in it. So it can be less time taking for you to type, send videos and images etc. Make sure to logout after use.
This Article is written By Neha Madiya