India Post tracking facility
Indian post has is now changing its face and now India post tracking can be done very easily. Once upon a time India post was the only source of communication in India. Till very long it had occupied the monopoly status. It had been reluctant in the past to change it face but with the introduction of private player it is facing a stiff competition these days. It has now renewed most of its services. Speed Post is not a very old service as compared to the age of Indian Post. Now you can send your post very efficiently economically and very fast using speed post.
In the article we would be elaborating the steps required to track the India Post.
2. You will see this screen on your browser.
3. Please enter the consignment number that you would have got in the receipt of speed post. After entering the number please click go button.
4. You will receive the status of your post in the next screen.
What all things can be tracked suing this screen?
- Speed post (Domestic EMS)
- International EMS
- Electronic Money Order (eMO)
- Registered Mail
- Express Parcel
- Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP)
Please find all the Tracking Number Formats in Indian Post
|Category||Format||No. of digits|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE123456789IN||
|International EMS Artilces to be delivered in India||EE123456789XX||
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||
With the above steps you can track indian post from any online system which has internet and is very quick and efficient way. Tracking India post has helped indian post gain confidence and is now one of the most common used applications. Indian post tracking mechanism was not online earlier and people used to go to other courier services who used to provide better solution then Indian post.
- SBI Loan Status
- NP Smart Card Status
- Loan Status HDFC
- How to transfer mone from Savings account to PPF