Flipkart India’s biggest and most successful e commerce site has come long way since it started in 2007. Flipkart has established itself as leader in online shopping arena in the country. Moreover it has also taken many steps to become the number one in the market by streamlining the service and range of the products it sells. The wide range of products includes items ranging from books to electronics and many more.
The customer service provided by the company is also very good. Starting from placing an order online or through other channels, till the delivery of products to the customer, they maintain the smooth communications by SMS and mails. Also the company uses its own courier service to deliver orders at customers’ doorstep.
Customers can check the status of their order of all the stages online or by calling. To check the order status online customer has to log in with email id and password. These user details are created at the time of placing the order.
Steps to track Flipkart Order
- Open the webpage www.flipkart.com
- Click on ‘Track Order’ given near top right corner
- When you click on Track Order, it asks for email id and password (password is not email id password but password of flipkart account which is required to place order online on the portal)
- Enter the login details you will get the status of the order easily.
Moreover given below are some highlights of Flipkart services:
- Orders can be placed via multiple sources like calling and emails apart from placing order online.
- Flipkart also informs customers if the products are available or not and that the delivery of the ordered products can be delayed.
- Flipkart has dedicated phone lines to address customers complaints and the customers services is also good.
- Flipkart time to time provides offers ad coupons to attract more customers where customers can get good deals.