How to set Undo Send Gmail.com Feature
This is a new feature that has been launched by our loved google for their email product Gmail.com. This feature called “Undo Send” is intended to roll back the email that you have sent. This feature has been in labs of google for quite some time.
You might have noticed many a times that you would have sent an email missing some critical information. Most common has been missing the attachment in the mail. The follow up is that immediately you will have to send an apology mail and rectify the missing information.
Undo Send feature of gmail is meant to solve this problem. The only problem in enabling this feature means that your normal mails would be delayed by your preferred cancellation time.
Steps to Enable Undo Send Gmail Feature
- Login in your Gmail.com account
- Please select the settings tab on the top right corner of your browser.
- Tick the Enable Undo Send check box. Also Select the time duration in the dropdown box “Send Cancellation Period” This period is in seconds and the options available are 5, 10, 20 and 30 seconds.
By doing this it means that all your mails would be delayed by the Cancellation time that you have selected. This gives you the time to cancel the delivery of the mail and amend it to send.
This feature is one of the most shared in social media. Reception of the feature is still aviated. I personally like this feature as I work in very hurray manner and miss sending information most of the time.
This feature will certainly a feel good for me but I would like you guys to please comment on your experience while using this feature or will you be giving it a try or not.
Hope to get some fruitful comments from all the gmail lovers.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016