Today we are writing the details on how you can apply aadhar card online. Aadhar card is a 12 digit unique number that is generated after capturing your all 10 finger prints and two iris scan. This is the latest identity scheme launched by government of India. Now a days Aadhar card is used as major identity and government wants everyone to apply and get aadhar card. It will act like the universal card which will be helpful in future.
Government of India has made it mandatory to link aadhar card with bank account to get LPG subsidy. Aadhar card is gaining importance day by day in terms of financial industry but it is also one of the most unique ID proof that every Indian will have.
Benefits of Aadhar card
- Aadhar Card will be the main identity identification of Indians.
- In future all the other identity proofs will be generated only if you have Aadhar number.
- It will be the source to provide all the subsidized items from government of India.
- This will reduce the duplicate identity a person can easily create.
- It will used to provide Direct to cash scheme launched by government of India.
Steps that are required to Apply Aadhar Card Online
- Use this hyperlink to get an Aadhar Card appointment http://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- This site will help you in locating the nearest Aadhar Card center and since you already have an appointment there is no need for standing in an endless queue.
- After you have competed this form click on fix appointment. You will get a receipt of the appointment in this format
- Take a print out of the appointment receipt.
- Please note the required documents that you have to carry with this appointment receipt that you have to carry with you.
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- 2 passport size photograph
- Proof of date of birth
With these simple steps you can apply for Aadhar card Online and register your appointment.
You can find the list of proof that is accepted by Aadhar team in this link.
Also UIDAI has set up a Contact Centre. Please contact them if you any queries regarding your Aadhar Card
Aadhar card linking to every financial institution is now one of major part in Indian economy. If you have already applied for aadhar card then you can either track the aadhar card status through Indian post or you can download aadhar card online.
You an also make a complaint online if you are having queries regarding aadhar card.