How to open android device if you forgot pattern lock
Today almost everybody uses smart phones. They are on the go companion for listening to music, using as a camera, playing games, surfing the internet or just for social networking, apart from their usual calling and texting usages. Almost 70% of the smart phones and tablets run on Android operating system. Android not only gives a great and easy to use interface, but also it offers a lot of free apps for all our needs. A personal Android device may contain lots of personal data and information.
So to keep them safe and intact there is a feature of screen lock which prevents the use of the android device by others without your permission. But it might be the case, you can forget the pattern lock of your device or its password. Then you have to follow some techniques to bypass the screen lock and recover your lost device.
There are two widely used methods to crack the android lock. The first one is using Aroma File Manager.
- Firstly download the Aroma Zip file.
- Copy the Aroma zip file to the SD card root.
- Boot the device in Recovery mode.
- Install the zip file on the SD card.
- Select the ‘mount all partitions in startup’ option by using up and down volume key.
- Reopen the Aroma file then go to Data then System.
- Select the ‘Gesture.key’ or ‘Password.key’ files available there and delete it.
- Reboot the device to open it without lock pattern.
Another way is by typing commands in the computer with your device connected to it.
- First install the device driver on the computer.
- Ensure that USB debugging is enabled in your device otherwise this method will not work.
- Download ADB and fastboot files.zip from internet.
- Extract it on your desktop.
- Now connect the Android device to the computer using USB.
- Open command mode by pressing SHIFT button then right click on empty space and select Command window mode.
- Type the below commands as it is in the command box which will unlock your device and after that reboot it:
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;