How to link Aadhar Card, Bank Account and LPG Connection Online to Get Subsidy
Government of India launched the Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG (DBTL) Scheme ie to make it easy for consumer to get LPG subsidy and to bring transparency in the system.According to this LPG Subsidy scheme customers have to pay the price of gas cylinder as per market rate and they will get the LPG subsidy amount credited to their bank account. To enable direct bank transfer customers need to connect their bank account to their respective LPG gas connection and Aadhaar number (Now You can avail this facility even if you do not have Aadhar Card with you). So before you link your bank account to LPG connection, you must have Aadhaar number linked with same bank account. This article has detailed steps to
- Link your bank account with Indane LGP Gas connection for Pahal DBTL Scheme
- Link your bank account with HP Gas Connection for Pahal DBTL Scheme
- Link your bank account with Bharat Gas Connection for Pahal DBTL Scheme
Bank account can be linked by other options as well like submitting application to the LPG distributor or calling to the service provider and follow the instructions.
But the online process of linking of bank account to your LPG connection is easy and hassle free which can be completed in simple steps, we are providing the steps to link bank account with LPG connection online :-
- Go to the website https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSplash.aspx
- Click on Start Now button and provide the following details:
Step 1. to link Bank Account to get LPG Subsidy :- Enter your address location– In this section state and district from dropdown needs to be selected
- Select your state
- Select your district
Step 2. to link Bank Account with LPG Choose Benefit Type-
- In this box select the type of benefit as LPG (which is the only option).
- In second box under the name of scheme three oil companies’ names are given.
Choose your LPG service providers name.
- Select the name of your LPG distributor from dropdown list in third box.
- Put the Consumer Number as provided by the LPG distributor. This consumer number is mentioned on your LPG connection card/booklet.
When you enter your consumer number in the box, your name will appear next to the consumer number box. Please make sure the name is correct. Contact your distributor in case of any discrepancy.
Step 3 to link Bank Account with LPG: Enter your details- Here you need to enter the following details same as provided at the time of Adhaar registration:-
- Enter your email id- OTP will be sent to this email id.
- Enter your mobile number – OTP will be sent to this mobile number.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
You will receive the four digit numeric OTP (One Time Password) on your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 4 to link Bank Account with LPG . Please enter this OTP in the OTP box and put alphanumeric combination shown in the picture called CAPTCHA in the blank box.
Step 5 to link Bank Account with LPG . Click on Submit button and the process is complete now.
After a few days of verification bank account number will be linked to LPG connection and you will be able to get the subsidy amount in your account directly when the Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG (DBTL) Scheme comes into operation in your area. The status of the Aadhaar Seeding can be checked at the respective website of your LPG company.
The linking of Adhaar number to LPG connection online and bank account is essential to get the benefit of this scheme. Three month of grace period is provided to consumers to add their bank account to LPG connection. After this period if bank account is not linked to LPG connection; the benefit of subsidy will not be applicable on your gas connection.
How can we change our Bank account for Availing Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy
It is very simple to change your bank to avail LPG Subsidy in your new Bank. You just have to follow the same process again but this time your changed bank account. After a few days your new bank account should get reflected for LPG Subsidy. You can check the status your you LPG Subsidy Status Changes using this. People may want to change their banks for availing LPG Subsidy due to numerous reasons.