Aadhaar card is becoming one of the most important identity for all Indian citizen and now the newest feature is to link your aadhaar card with your bank account. This will help us to get subsidizes LPG gas cylinder and has been made mandatory for the entire Indian citizen to link the aadhaar to their bank account.
You can check aadhaar card status online easily. In this article we are providing the details on how can you link your aadhaar card to SBI account and what are the benefits that we will get after doing this.In case you do not have aadhaar card then you can check the process to apply aadhaar card Online
You need to download the linking form which needs to be filled correctly. You should also be aware of the fact that now aadhaar card is used as a KYC Norm with a bank. This form then needs to be submitted to the branch manager where your account is currently operating. Branch will ask for a photo copy of aadhaar card and a copy of SBI passbook. If you do not have aadhaar card then you can print E-aadhaar card also which is valid. Please take any other identity proof also with you as sometimes branch official would like to verify your details. As such PAN card will be useful.If you do not have pan card then you can apply and check Pan card Status online. Submit the form and that’s it!
Step By Step Process to link your aadhar Card With SBI Bank
- Download this SBI aadhar Link form
- Fill this form with all correct information
- Take a photo copy of your aadhar card
- Take a photo copy of your PAN Card
- Submit These all documents at your nearest SBI center
Benefits of linking Aadhaar card with a bank account
- Government is now providing many subsidies having aadhaar card linked to the account
- LPG subsidycan be taken very easily. You can now also transfer your LPG connection like mobile portability and is known as LPG portability.
- Scholarship will be directly credited to this account if it is linked to aadhaar card
- Pension will be directly into your bank account
You can get the form from the below link which can be used to link your account
If you have any complain regarding aadhar card then you log a complain online