How To File Online Complaint Against Ministry Of Railways
With the ever increasing use of technology by general public, Indian railways has come up with its facility to entertain their complaints online: a much welcomed step. Online grievance facility would surely provide passengers an easy mode to file complains and suggestions and keep a track of them. Even the passengers travelling in trains can file an online complain and get their grievances redressed. Moreover, any passenger can now suggest ways of enhancing the amenities offered by Railways.
Here is how you can file your complaint and suggestions.
- Visit the website www.indianrailways.gov.in and fill up the required form mentioning the problem that you faced during journey. This will include incident date, name of the concerned staff, place of occurrence, name, number, email ID and detailed description of the problem faced.
- The complaint format has been segregated into different categories that include allotment of seats/berths, bedroll complaints, booking of luggage/parcels, bribery and corruption, catering and vending, cleanliness issues, etc. Select the one that related specifically to your set of concerns.
- Make sure you fill in the correct date and time of the incidence along with the name of the staff (if any), against whom the complaint is to be made.
- The form would also ask for train number in which the incidence occurred along with your PNR number, coach number and berth number.
- Don’t miss on giving a detailed and clean description of the problem that you faced during your journey. Moreover, provide valid contact number, address and email ID so that you may be contacted immediately for timely validations and action.
The online complaint facility by Ministry of Railways has been made as user friendly as possible to provide the best facility to its passengers and to ensure that Indian Railways thrives to improve its services day by day, thereby adding to the overall development of India’s biggest infrastructure, i.e. Railways.
This facility is surely a relief to those who have wanted to complain and suggest to the department about their problems faced and about how it could be rectified to build a user friendly system. Now, passengers can rest assured that their grievances would be redressed and that timely action would surely be taken against the guilty person or the faulty system. With this system, we definitely see a ray of hope for improvement in the services being offered by Indian Railways and its staff.