PAN card or PAN number for HUF (Hindu Undivided Family) is an important document for everyone. An HUF is a tax entity that attracts tax benefits under the Income Tax Act and can own assets by itself. It is widely used by members of the family to reduce their tax liability and comes into existence once a person marries another of the opposite sex. But in this modern world the main question arises is can we apply for HUF Pan card Online and the answer is Yes.
With advancements in technology, it is now very much possible for anyone to apply for HUF PAN Card online by following these easy steps.
- On your web browser open the link https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html and click on the tab which says ‘New PAN for Indian Citizens’.
- From the list of options available to you, click on ‘Online Application for New PAN (Form 49A)’ and it would give a list of form filling instructions, which you should ready thoroughly. Moreover, it would inform you about the fee and charges associated along with the mode of payment. Once you are done with reading, choose ‘HUF’ from the drop down menu and move to the next window.
- On this new form-filling window, you would be required to fill lot of information related to your Area, name of your HUF, Head of the family, residential and permanent address, telephone numbers, email IDs, source of Income, date of birth, etc. Fill in all these details as accurately as possible as your form would be liable to get rejected immediately if any of the information is found untrue. Click on ‘Submit’ once you have filled in all the information.
Online Payment Option
The form would also provide you options to pay the fee through Demand Draft, Credit Card, Debit Card, or through net banking. You can also mention a Cheque number if you want to pay the fee through Cheque. Once you are done with the payment, you would receive a transaction ID which you can use later to track the status of your application.
Know the status of your HUF pan card online application
With the help of 15 digit acknowledgement number generated after submission of filled form and deposited fee, you can track the status of your application. If your payment was not successful at the time of application, it would ask you to make the payments again.
It is noteworthy, that you can track the status of your HUF PAN Card online application only after 3 working days of the application submission date. All you need to do is input your 15 digits acknowledgement number and you would have the status in front of you.
- pros and cons of challenging speeding ticket USA
- Pros and Cons of Mutual Funds
- Foreign Asset Taxation
- How to file ITR if missed deadline