How To Apply For H1B Visa From India
H1B visa is a permit to work in USA and is an employment based visa that can be granted for an eligible and qualified temporary worker. Basically H1B allows US employers to hire foreign workers in some specific occupation. Every year US officials decides a quota for this and the applicant is selected by a lottery system.
H1B Visa Eligibilty:- You must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree or higher degree (or an equivalent degree) in the specific specialty for which you seek employment.
Steps to Apply for H1B Visa
- First you need to fill the online form known as Online Non immigrant Visa Application (DS-160) and you can go to the website https://ceac.state.gov/GENNIV/default.aspx to fill up the form. After completing the form you will receive a 10 digit code which is required for scheduling visas interview appointment.
- You need to have a photograph which should meet the below requirements.
- The digital photograph must be a square.
- Minimum dimensions must be 600 pixels by 600 pixels.
- Maximum dimensions must be 1200 pixels by 1200 pixels.
- Image must be in color (24 bits per pixel).
- Image must be in the JPEG format (.jpg or .jpeg file extension).
- File size of the image must be less than or equal to 240 kilobyte
- Pay the visa fees online and the current fees for H1B Visa is 190 dollar
- After Visa fees is paid you need to take two appointments, one to do your biometrics and other is to schedule your personal interview. You can take online appointment from the link www.ustraveldocs.com/in
- Take the biometrics appointment prior to the interview and try to make it a day or two before the interview. There are designated center where you need to go for your biometrics
- Finally you need to go for your personal visa interview where you need to carry all the documents also.
- Driving License in UK
- What can be done of our Annual Bonus
- Income Tax payment status check
- Excess Speed Traffic Ticket