Today we are going to provide the procedure to get duplicate BSNL bill. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited known as BSNL head-quartered in New Delhi, India was launched in the year 2000. When it was launched it had very limited facilities and was not very well known service provider. With improvement and more population opting for this service, BSNL made its way to various states in India and has made a bench mark as a good telecom provider.
It was initially launched as a land-line service provider and later it also started wireless services including services like 3g, IPTV, and so one. Now it has progressed as an ADSL internet provider.
The Wi-Fi service provided by this telecom service is one of the most fast and economical service. The rates of this particular service is also minimal as it is owned by the government of India. It send you on-line as well as hard copy bills that can be paid via cheque, cash or online payment through website. The online payment method is the most convenient method that major population opt for. If in case the bill is lost by the customer then they can avail these steps.
Procedure to acquire Duplicate BSNL Bill
- First you need to go to the official link of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited and the link is http://portalcc.bsnl.in/aspxfiles/BillEnquiry.aspx
- You will see the below screen where you can get duplicate bill of the landline as well as mobile.
- All you need to have is the phone and the account number (You can check all these details in your earlier phone bill).
- If you are unable to get your old BSNL bill then you need to call BSNL office to get it or you can check the offline process which is mentioned below.
- You should be aware of the circle and is a mandatory field
- Once you Submit the details you can see the bill which can be downloaded and printed as per requirement.
- Carry you consumer number to the gallery of your zone and you will get a print out from the customer relations officer of that zone.
- You can also carry your consumer number to Accounts officer telephone revenue of the zone and they will give issue a duplicate bill.
- Also sometimes when one wants to make the payment online, he can avail the details by calling the IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) and get the details on call.
- Also fax of the duplicate bill can be obtained via the IVRS.
- To avail any of the above services the customer only needs his consumer number and no document proof. This is so convenient for users or else carrying documents to the gallery makes it really difficult.
Why do you need it?
If due to any reason the bill has not been paid and the phone is disconnected, then the consumer needs to get the Duplicate Bill details and present the proof of payment against that bill to revoke his/her services. If the reconnection is done within three months then the charges will be minimal and no documentation will be needed. If it is more than three months then the same number is not guaranteed by the service provider, although he/she can surely try for the same.
Other Important Articles
- How can we get Duplicate DHBVN Bill
- How Can we Get Duplicate Airtel Bill
- How Can we Get Duplicate MTNL Bill
- How Can we get Duplicate BSES Bill