How can we track Tej courier?
Stating that Tej courier is a punctual and reliable service will be an understatement. For nearly 2 decades (18 years to be precise), this courier company has provided unparalleled service in terms of delivery of packages. Operational mainly in Goa, Karnataka and Maharashtra, Tej courier has been known for its near cosmic growth in just under 20 years of existence. The company has established 100 franchise branch offices that operate in almost all states of India. The company also caters to the international requirements of its clientele. So whether you are located in Delhi or West Bengal or Punjab, you can easily avail their services.
When you are using a courier service for sending something to someone, it is more or less implied that the package contains something important and must reach its destination within the desired timeframe. So, the very thought of whether the consignment is on schedule or not can sometimes get on your nerves.
In case you have selected Tej courier, you need to worry about the schedule but still, for the sake of being sure, you can actually track Tej courier using any one of the two options:
- Offline method of tracking Tej courier.
- Use the internet.
Offline Method – Involves Calling
Pick up your phone and dial the number 2550-022. Remember that in case you are using your mobile phone or in case you are calling from a different city, you will need to add the city code 231 as suffix to the above mentioned number.
Before you call, make sure that you have either the consignment number or the track number or the docket number handy. Once you call, the customer service representative of Tej courier will ask for any of the three numbers. Provide the number and after a thorough check, the customer care representative will let you know the status of the consignment. It is easy and hassle-free and especially good for those who are not very internet savvy.
Using the internet
In case you are not a great fan of calling customer care service of a company and hate those IVR machines giving you directions is somewhat robotic style, head for the internet. There are two options to select from. You can either go directly to the official website of Tej courier and track your consignment or, you can use a third party service. Allow us to explain both.
Official website of Tej courier:
- Visit the website of the service provider by clicking on this link.
- On the right side of the homepage locate the box which says, “Track Order”.
- Enter the shipment number and hit the ‘Track’ button and voila! You should be able to see the status of your consignment.
- Head for a different website known as couriertrackingtool.in. You need to reach the tracking page for Tej courier. Simply click on this link to land on Tej courier’s page.
- Enter your consignment number or reference number or shipment number or docket number and click on the red button which reads ‘Track Courier’.
Third party service:
That’s all! You need to wait until the page refreshes and provide you the status of your consignment.
Other Track Related Articles
- Track aadhar card
- Track flipkart order
- Track Shopclues Order
- Track Passport Application
- Track MNP Status
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016